Any 8 Year Old Boys Moving To Queensland?

Guest Beepster

Guest Beepster

Hello everyone! :rolleyes:

My name is Blake and I am 8. I am Totsy(aka.Tiana)'s brother! My family have the visa already, we are hopefully moving there later this year.I will be going to Queensland when I go there. I would like a boy my age to talk to!

:jiggy: Beepster :jiggy:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nataliepowell

Hi

Where abouts in Queensland are you moving to? We are moving to the sunshine coast in June and my son will be 7 1/2 and would love some firends.

Thanks

Guest nataliepowell

we should have a small head start on you then as we arrive early June

my son is fairly confident and at the moment is not worried however at their age i think it is hard for them to fully understand what will be happening so he may want to talk to others in the same situation

Guest nataliepowell

We are looking at Beerwah - close to the Glasshouse Mountains in the sunshine coast but having never been before we will make a decision once we arrive! We have 3 week holiday let sorted in Caloundra and then plan to make a decision and find longer term rental in the first few weeks - very scary times and still doesnt feel real

Natalie

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Pommy girl 1998

hi im Jodiee; im 12, a little old for you i guess, but were moving to caloundra; sunshine coast and we activated our visas in april(: how old is your sister? x

Guest nataliepowell

My sister is only 4. When are you moving over? My cousins are coming to this area aswell - they arrive Dec 29th and they are both girls and will be aged 10 1/2 and 7. Have you any brothers or sisters?

I see you dont want to come over why not? I think we are going to love it here although we have only been here 10 days !

Fin x

Guest nataliepowell

Mum just realised you are from Fareham - we were from Southampton (Marchwood) - my Grandad wont be happy though if you are Portsmouth supporters as he supports Saints !

Guest Pommy girl 1998

Oh youve moved? were going to move once the house has sold and everythings proceeded. I have a sister and a brother, sister is 11 and brother is 20, maybe your cousin would get along with my sister. Yes we are Pompey supporters!:D dad said hes not happy im talking to a 'scummer':P:) do you know what school you will be going to? Jodiee x

Guest nataliepowell

I have just signed up to Meridan State High School in Little Mountain - it is much bigger than my old school but has lots more to do there

Fin

• 9 months later...

Hey everyone! Im Tiana- Bee(Beepster)'s sister! We're going to Meridan Plains or Sippy Downs. x We're just waiting for our house to sell and then we're off! :smile: The visit to Caloundra last year was great, all apart from the flight- me and my brothers hated it! But, it was worth it!!

Guest Beepster
I have just signed up to Meridan State High School in Little Mountain - it is much bigger than my old school but has lots more to do there

Fin

I'm supposed to be going to Meridan State High School too!

Archived