How are PCCs and Meds sent to DIAC

Ezy Going

Hello,

I was planning to do my meds and send the PCs to DIAC although I have not been allocated a CO yet (bit of a gamble I guess, I hope it pays off).

My first question is that how are my meds sent to DIAC. Will it be sent directly from the panel doctors to DIAC? or will the panel doctors provide me a sealed envelope that we have to sent by post? in short how will I track weather my meds have reached DIAC or not?

Another query is about PCs. I have arranged my PCs (from 3 different coutries since I stayed for more than 1 year in all 3) and now I want to send it to DIAC. Should I send the docs to gsm.documents@immi.gov.au ? What should I mention in my mail just the TRN or should I also write briefly that when did I apply etc etc (I do not have password for e-visa login https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/visas/attachment/start.do?attachType=VISA_APPLICATION&group=travel because I hired a non registered agent and s not willing to provide me the password :dull: ) Should I make one document for all PCs or should I attach individual separate PCs for each country?

Thanks in advance.

Ezy

Guest VickyMel

Hi Ezy

Are you still in Angola? Check outhe panel Drs Contact Us and see if there is one near you.

They should send the Meds direct to DIACs eHealth people by courier (ours went to the Med people in Sydney via courier not Adelaide). I think in some odd countries you do get the sealed envelope.

The PCCs you attach to the same site where you attached the rest of your documents during the application process.

https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/visas/attachment/start.do?attachType=VISA_APPLICATION&group=travel

Just seen your comment about your non-registered agent who won't let you do that. Yep other people have sent the scanns of the PCCs by email to DIAC and got them attached to their application. I'd send them as indivdiual docs if doing them that way then the guys at DIAC can attach indivdiually or however they want.

If your agent is no longer working for you you can get yourself down as the contact and take control yourself.

VickyMel

Your medical results are sent straight to DIAC, so you never get to see a copy of the results. Though the panel doctor will inform you if they find anything untoward in them...

I emailed a few documents through when I applied, but that was 15 months ago and I can't remember the details. I think that the TRN should be sufficient, but you could always email DIAC and ask for what they need.

As for your agent, I believe that you can tell DIAC they are no longer representing you, and take over the application yourself. There's probably a form for that. Or you could request a new password for your account off them, and explain the circumstances.

Edited to add: I found that DIAC is very willing to help, particularly if you approach it from the "I think that I've made a mistake with..." angle. I'd get in touch with them and try to sort things out.

Thanks for the answers VickyMel & Graemsay.

Yes I am still in Angola and there is not Panel doctor in Angola. So, I was planning that I would do my meds during my vacations next month even if I do not get a CO by then. Actually my agent is still representing me but he is not very responsive. When I send off my PCs, I want to be certain that it has reached DIAC. The only way is to send it by myself :rolleyes:

May be i am too fussy :confused:

Guest VickyMel

If you are doing the Meds in the UK then the Dr just sends it by courier with all the details - there are forms to fill that have your TRN etc (think you can download them from the site you check to see if there is any movement on your case).

My Dr gave me the tracking number for the courier and I was able to check when it arrived and a few days later it was updated on the DIAC system.

Vicky

Archived