Perth Glory

k1rsty

Having been a semi-regular this season i'd hardly call it fun at the moment (after a promising start) and Robbie has been disappointing for pretty much most of the season. Only 3 more home games to go to the end of the season ... then we'll put it all behind us and hope for better things next season.

I went into the city for a drink instead Kirsty. Not sure if to go on Wednesday night as at the WACA on Tuesday for the Warriors T/20 game. The Shed are pretty good with their chants aren't they and do provide the entertainment. I'll be surprised if Robbie is still there next season (and if he is I hope he does a bit more running!!) - he is good to the fans though, when he was sub and warming up he kept stopping for pics with people.

It seemed quite quiet last night in Nothbridge, do you go out in northbridge at all? Yeh not sure if i'll be going either on wed, i think think of beeter things to spend $30 on!!! Im heading to the WACA in feb to watch the england vs australia game, looking forward to that.

It seemed quite quiet last night in Nothbridge, do you go out in northbridge at all? Yeh not sure if i'll be going either on wed, i think think of beeter things to spend $30 on!!! Im heading to the WACA in feb to watch the england vs australia game, looking forward to that.

No ... told old for Northbridge lol. We're going to the one day international too. T/20 is great and the kids enjoy it because it's quick and exciting (and over in 3 hours) Had to laugh as we were getting the midnight train home - all the young ones were just getting off it lol

Ahh ya never too old for anywhere. We didnt stay out late my bro was surfing this morning could have stayed out tho. Im looking forward to the cricket, i dont get it so daz )my brother) is trying to teach me. It seems to become more interesting when you do understand it. Where in Perth do you live?

I live in Leeming - pretty central for most things really which was one of the attractions. Try a T/20 game my daughter (16), isn't into sport at all but loves T/20

On Saturday night we did some of the pubs on Murray Street, I was getting the train home and the young ones were just getting off it at midnight lol

Archived