176 visa help

Lil Bev

Hi

I am in the process of filling out my 176 application. Could anyone tell me on the part where you have to identify family members do i need to include my husbands parents and siblings? I am the main applicant and have included mine but i'm not sure if i need to include his. Any help is much appreciated.

Bev

Guest tabatha
Hi

I am in the process of filling out my 176 application. Could anyone tell me on the part where you have to identify family members do i need to include my husbands parents and siblings? I am the main applicant and have included mine but i'm not sure if i need to include his. Any help is much appreciated.

Bev

Yes you do..all his family as well as yours..............Crazy Stuff really!!!

Hi - I don't know if you have to but I didn't put any of my family members, only my OHs who is the main applicant. Like Sharon said the drop down bars just say 'sibling', 'parent' etc. And on teh form it asks for all of "your" as if talking to the main applicant, and doesn't specify anything about secondary applicants.

I hope you don't have to! Sorry I know this isn't a very conclusinve answer! Good luck :)

Guest dawnpepper

When we did ours (I was main applicant) I put all my husband's immediate family including deceased as well as my own.

Archived