O'Reilly's Queensland.

Guest chris955

Guest chris955

Some photo's from a recent long weekend at O'Reilly's in the Lamington National Park, one of our favourite places around here. The weather wasn't great but we all had a great time.

DSC_0177.jpg

DSC_0183.jpg

DSC_0273.jpg

DSC_0366_resize.jpg

DSC_0384_resize.jpg

DSC_0255.jpg

Guest chris955

Thanks Cal, considering the interesting drive up there it is commendable that they keep the food prices as low as they do, not cheap by any means but reasonable.

No we didn't feed the birds this time, we have done it loads of times when it was free but we had loads of birds come onto our balcony which we could feed. :biggrin:

Guest The Pom Queen
Great pics Chris, we often go up here as its not far from us,the road can be quite scarey at time though,lol did you feed the birds in the enclosure ? I also think the food in the cafe is resonably priced and decent quality too.

Cal x

I nearly had a nervous breakdown going up that road, it was after the floods half of the road was blocked from a slide, trees were down and you had to go right on the edge to get through, I was in tears (I have a phobia of driving up roads with a steep drop at the side of them) In fact we pulled in to a guys driveway to turn round I was so bad and this other car pulled up and told us to follow him and we would be fine so we did, I swore never again, it was lovely up there though.

Guest chris955

My FIL absolutely hated that road, I would keep telling him to look at such and such or the view and he would just look straight ahead. I love the road myself.

Archived