looking 4 a mate in brisbane

Guest brucestobrisbane

Guest brucestobrisbane

my name is ross and im eleven i am moving to north brisbane in 5 weeks and i would verry much like 2 have a mate or two when i arrive if you are about my age and are near kallungar then mail me back and we can be mates.:)

Guest SQ777

Well, were moving around the same time as you.

But were goin to be living on the gold coast. But (again) we can still give each other accounts of our daily lives and how were finding Aus :)

Guest SQ777

I am 15, not a clue what school im goin to but i think we have to contact a certain school for application forms. Merrimac State School it's called. ;)

Guest brucestobrisbane

hi anyone lookin at my thread i am engoying the exciting wait we are hopefully moving in 5 weeks whhoo

Guest cheryl

hi ross im lucy a 11 year old girl you might think im a girl girl but im the totall oposite i get along with boys very well and love my sports especially swimming and football and netball i love them all i have msn if you wanna chat on msn send me a pm with your msn details

speak soon lucy

• 4 weeks later...
Guest brucestobrisbane
hi im megan and im new to the site im moving to brisbane in oct

how old r u? and where r u moving 2? im 11 years old and moving 2 bris todayyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!im so excited

:smile::smile::smile::smile:

megan

im movin 2 queensland u

Guest joandrew

HI

my name is Sam and my bruv is Tom I am 13 an he is 11. We are moving to the Gold Coast in the next 3 months and need to talk to sum 1 already there.

I dunno about skools etc and am worried about not nowing anyone when we get there.

If you can reply, we will get back 2 U

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...
Guest brucestobrisbane

hi joan my name is ross and i moved to australia 3 weeks ago and all i can say is that it is fabulous

Guest joandrew

Hi

Thanx for your reply. Whereabouts are you in Oz? We are still waiting for our house to sell before we can move out there, so any info you can send me will be great. Are you in school yet? whats it like?

Sam

Guest brucestobrisbane

I'm at school in Kallangur, North Brisbane suburb. It's cool. The class is smaller than back in UK. You have to wear a hat if you want to go out at break. Freeze as much as you can in your lunch bag to keep it cold. A few of the other kids take the p cos i'm a pom, but I just laugh it off and they are fine. We start at 8.40 and finish at 2.55 and we have 2 40 min breaks in the day. I have started learning Japanese!!!! But it's fun.

Archived