Short Term Rentals In Perth

Guest billy braveheart

Guest billy braveheart

Hello

We are looking for a 3 month rental in Perth hopefully High Wycombe or surrounding area. Does anyone know of any real estate agencies apart from realestate.com.

Janette

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi Janette

I'm sorry, I've never heard of High Wycombe in connection with Perth and don't know where it is.

Hoewever, I spoke with my Mum earlier today ad told her about your family and my delight that you've now got your visas.

Mum was absolutely definite. She says that if there is anything at all they can do to help, give her a shout. If their phone number would be helpful, PM me and I'll give it to you.

Mum, my sister and family live in Jandakot, which is SE of Fremantle. I've no idea where High Wycombe is but if my family can help in any way at all, please do not hesitate to make contact. You and Billy have been through so much in your quest to get to Oz (so did my Mum) that if there is anything at all that we can do to help, you must not hesitate to bellow, OK?

Oddly enough, I went to prep school in High Wycombe (England) so the name rings a distant bell....!

Cheers

Gill

Guest blondies

Hi. try Acton real esate also if you can get your hands on a Western Australian news paper all the rentals go in there on Wed and Sat there are hundreds and are listed by suburb. good luck. Donna

Guest silverstargazer38

Australian Newspapers OnLine - index.html

hi there, all newspapers on line, has a selection of newspaper links for wa

local paper etc

Perth Exchange Free Classifieds - Free Classifieds Perth on here have noticed you can place a free ad looking for property to rent

Western Australian Newspapers ~ Newspapers.com.au shows distribution areas hills gazette is delivered in High wycombe

Hope this helps:v_SPIN:in my book just got also says that The Sunday Times is the largest selling weekly newspaper in WA and has a property section that includes rentals

Archived