Old SA SS,is Ielts test needed?

jillabong

Hi all

Does anyone know if old SA SS applicants who haven't done their Ielts test and are now on the SMP have to sit the test before their application can be processed further? as this is one of the new requirements...... or will they be like WA in that old applicants don't have to meet new requirements???

need to know whether to book OH in to do test or not??? with new requirements as he's a manager he has to have over 7 in all categories

any insight would be much appreciated!!!! many thanks

Jill

Guest smithys

Hi Jill,

Not sure if you've got your answer yet but I think I'm right in saying that these requirements are for new applicants only, i.e Anyone wishing to apply now. Its a condition of the application and of acceptance but as people like us have already received a positive State Sponsorship it does not apply.

Someone no doubt will correct me if I'm wrong but as I understand it that's how it stands.

Cheers xxx

Hi Jill,

Not sure if you've got your answer yet but I think I'm right in saying that these requirements are for new applicants only, i.e Anyone wishing to apply now. Its a condition of the application and of acceptance but as people like us have already received a positive State Sponsorship it does not apply.

Someone no doubt will correct me if I'm wrong but as I understand it that's how it stands.

Cheers xxx

Hi Rose

thanks for that, hopefully one less thing to do then, suppose just have to wait patiently now for CO so we can go and do medicals and Pcc, here's looking forward to the 17th :jiggy:

Have a good weekend

jill

Archived