Top IT jobs and 457 visas available now!

Guest MERVBENG

Guest MERVBENG

I work for SMS Management & Technology (SMS) which is Australia’s largest listed local IT Management and Consulting Company employing over 1000 Business and IT professionals in Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra and Sydney. Visit SMS Management & Technology for all the company details.

I migrated to Melbourne over 18 months ago from Scotland and as one of their IT consultants I have been tasked with recommending suitable candidates to the help them deliver a wide range of interesting projects for large, national and global organisations across all industries so I thought I would try this forum. They have 457 visas available and positions for holders of PRs

The Australian IT industry is booming and as such SMS are on a large recruitment drive but it is difficult to get good people at the moment. See SMS Management and Technology jobs, employment: jobs listed by SMS Management and Technology @ My Career for four pages of jobs they are recruiting for just now.

If you visit the my career site and see any positions you feel you would have the experience for contact me explaining what position you are applying for and why you think you would be suitable for it and fit the culture of SMS.

I will review your response and then if I think you would be suitable I will request your latest resume and details of your visa situation and arrival date. After resume review I will then arrange a time for us to have a chat quick 30 min chat. After that if I think you would fit well with SMS I will put you forward to my contact in recruitment for SMS and they will be in touch if they like what they see.

They are going to London in a couple of weeks (w/e 20th August and they have 2/3 slots left for interviews . I have already referred 6 people from britishexpats.com forum and they are all up for interview in a couple of weeks. So contact me quickly and if you are suitable I could get you one of these slots. They will pay for all your relocation cost if you are sucessful!!

Alternatively if you are in Australia now or shortly get in touch and I will try and get you set up for an initial interview

They are a great company to work for and pay pretty well.

I look forward to hearing from you:spinny:

Guest watty

Hi Mervbeng

Very interesting post. I am very keen to move my family across to Australia - sooner the better.

Currently i am a sales manager for an IT reseller working in the North East of England. As an organisation our main business is consultation and implementation of IT solutions / services. I have a small team of 4 however i am very hands on and act as a key account manager to large accounts.

My main role is to identify IT needs within customers through an indepth fact find and consultation. This would then involve detailed proposals and presentations to ensure full understanding, followed by the close and implementation of the solution.

Is this something that you can assist me with?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Keith Watson

Archived