Any 14 and 15 year olds in Baldivis area over Xmas?

Guest Wannabepoms

Guest Wannabepoms

Hi my 14 year old daughter and 15 year old son are visiting me us in Baldivis over Xmas and then again at Easter before they emigrate permanently. My daughter is into Dancing, playing keyboards, is learning Japanese and loves anything Japanese related, is a member of the Guides, and is heavily into anything Twilight related! My son is into music, playing guitar, Xbox, BMX and skateboarding.

My daughter has an account on here set up, but she forgot to activate it so just waiting for that to be done then I'm sure she'll post her own messages.

So if anybody is around and would like to meet up teens and parents then please give me a shout.

Want to also get the low down on some of the schools in the area from both teens and parents points of view.

Thanks Jayne

• 1 year later...
Guest Alyshaa

Heyy My name is alysha I am 16 and will be turning 17 next month - a little out of the age range but I'm young at heart. It would be nice just to know someone at least as I have moved over from the UK and have been here for a month and a half and I still have no friends >.< I a into cooking, singing, song and bookwriting so I am hardly a bad influence. If my age is too far out of the age range then I understand, no worries. If you are looking for other mums my mum is 41 and i also on the look my email is armagnum@hotmail.co.uk if you're interested. (:

Guest Wannabepoms

Hi

Well my kids are a bit older now, my son is now 17 and my daughter 15, will be 16 in Sept. She will be out again in July.

Are you in Baldivis? Have you started school or TAFE yet. My son is here permenantly but has been v unwell, he is due to start TAFE in July.

Maybe you and your family would like to meet up?If we can help with info about the area more than happy to.

Jayne

Heyy My name is alysha I am 16 and will be turning 17 next month - a little out of the age range but I'm young at heart. It would be nice just to know someone at least as I have moved over from the UK and have been here for a month and a half and I still have no friends >.< I a into cooking, singing, song and bookwriting so I am hardly a bad influence. If my age is too far out of the age range then I understand, no worries. If you are looking for other mums my mum is 41 and i also on the look my email is armagnum@hotmail.co.uk if you're interested. (:

Archived