Any1 Movin To Brisbane

Guest emily

Guest emily

hiya every1, i'm movin to to Brisbane at the end of the year with my mum and my stepdad and my younger brother and sister, is any1 in the same boat as me, movin there or already there, get in touch . Emily:unsure:

Guest SQ777

Not that this helps, im just in the same boat as you.

Soon of to Brisbane/Gold Coast like you. Off in 2 months.

hi emily, I just put a note on another one on here. We are going to and are going to Brisbane if we get Visa, and hope to go next year. Have you been before?

Luke

Hi Emily, Brisbane is really great we are probably gonna move to sunshine coast as we loved the beaches that way and Australia Zoo is that way too. Gold Coast way is great too and that is where all the theme parks are. Brisbane City was good to we went there one night and people were rock climbing and we had a bbq along the opposite side of the city but it overlooked the city and the view was great.

Brisbane was my favourite place and I cant wait to go and live there, just gotta choose a good school with lots of sports, starting to practice my cricket lol

:jimlad:

Guest SQ777
Hi SQ777, what did that thing mean at the bottom of your message?:huh:

Haha, well...

It is aircraft talk/air traffic control. And the first line is the the airline/aircaft.

And the second line is the Control Tower; basically the pilot is asking the control tower to call him a push back truck. Which in reality is need for pushback. So it is a play on word so to speak. :P

Hope you get it now :)

Ade.

Guest wheresnick

Hi there,

We're moving over to Brisbane next Summer. It's a great place to live and seems like I know the place quite well haven't visited about 6 times.

Weather is great the whole year round.....just a lil too hot for a couple of weeks in Summer. Winter nights can be as cold as here (Midlands, UK) but days are normally sunny and like a UK Summer's day.

Gold Coast is great with lots to do and a few theme parks. Not sure how old u r but nightlife can be pretty wild in Surfers Paradise. Brisbane city is good too but you've gotta know where to go. Any idea what part you're going to?

Let me know if u have anymore questions and I'll do my best to answer them!

Guest brucestobrisbane

hi emily my name is ross and im moving to brisbane and am going to kallungar state school i will be moving in 5 weeks

Guest brucestobrisbane

what do i do for fun on the beach going as to witch is safest surfing, snorkelling or rockpooling,

Guest brucestobrisbane

emily im moving to brisbane with my mum my stepdad and my little brother i am really looking forward to the hot weather and beautiful beaches i am worried about leaving my real dad but im coming back evry year im worried about leaving all my friends behind as have verry little of them and find it so hard to make new ones post back

Archived