Feed Lions and Tigers and Bears, ha,ha

Guest The Pom Queen

Guest The Pom Queen
Why would you want pay to feed lions, tigers and bears when you can feed all the trolls on here for free!!

Daniel

LOL you have a point, but I feel the lions, tigers and bears will be a lot more domesticated:wink:

Guest guest36187

I know they do similar things to this at Australia Zoo. The feeding, walking with teh tigers etc. Has anyone done it there? Just after some feedback about the expereince.

Yup fed tiger, lion, eland and giraffe on the behind the scenes tour - they dont really have any bears (they have a sun bear but I think that is all). We did it as a work team building event earlier in the year and it was quite an amazing experience. A couple of months before that though, some friends and I treated another friend to a "Meet a Cheetah" for her 40th birthday and she was on a high from that for ages afterwards (until she cashed in her other 40th birthday gift from her family yesterday - a sky dive, tandem with an instructor of course).

Otherwise in all honesty the National Zoo and Aquarium is OK but very small if you compare with Taronga, Melbourne Zoo, Dubbo etc so maybe just the one visit is all that is needed.

Canberra also has a nice line in hot air balloon rides as well as the sky diving if you are looking for way out things to do here.

Guest The Pom Queen

It did look great, and they showed a clip of the patting of the cheetah fantastic.

I would love to do the trip that Olly did which was working with the lion cubs etc, but whilst we have children it is not going to happen.

Archived