SA hase removed 4 more occupations

Guest fintanok

Guest anthony1

Here are the details:

Planning levels exist for all occupations, Immigration SA would like to advise that the following occupations have reached their planning levels for the 2010-11 Program Year. These occupations have been removed from the South Australian State Sponsorship Interim Occupations List and are no longer available for State Sponsorship:

323112 - Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical)

233611 - Mining Engineer (excluding Petroleum)

341112 - Electrician (Special Class)

233213- Quantity Surveyor

Guest jigarercivil
By the time SMP come I doubt what will be there ???

what I understood from the pattern of SA behavior......list of removed occupations must be in SMP list .....also before 1 or 2 months SA sent mail to each SS applicants and asked for conformation so those occupations also be in SMP list...because think that before 1 week SA approved my SS...if civil is not in SMP list then what happen...in there quota 1 seat will remain vacant...ok if we assume that this seat vacant but they have already announced that they dont need civil now so not a single civil engg applicant for this year...correct ? it means those 8 removed occupations must be in SMP list

Guest Lankan1

Hi Jigar,

Don't understand what you're saying, but if they say quota reached for a particular job title how come they put it back again in the SMP

Guest fintanok

Hi guys.

My question is this,has any one with approved SA, SS been sent an email asking for a commitment statement.

As ACT, have been required to do.

Ta.

Fintan.

Guest smithys
Hi guys.

My question is this,has any one with approved SA, SS been sent an email asking for a commitment statement.

Ta.

Fintan.

No, we have not had any emails, our SA sponsorship was approved May this year.

I understand SA a couple of months or so back sent out emails to those with ''applications still pending'' to ask for recommitment.

I am presuming that those occupations that have been removed have reached their quota - so those that have ALREADY gained sponsorship approval will be included in this years quota for those occupations (??)

Let's hope that those of us with SA sponsorship will be included in their SMP.

Fingers crossed we will all hopefully find out soon.

Hi guys.

Ta.

Fintan.

Hi Fintan,

I have got SS from SA back in Sep 2009 and have not received any e-mail from SA re confirmation of the commitment statement.

However, i do not worry much, as i have already signed the form of SA for commitement of statement, so i do not understand why all SS applicants must do this twice.

Nata

Guest fintanok
Hi Fintan,

I have got SS from SA back in Sep 2009 and have not received any e-mail from SA re confirmation of the commitment statement.

However, i do not worry much, as i have already signed the form of SA for commitement of statement, so i do not understand why all SS applicants must do this twice.

Nata

I think what you say is true about the commitment statement.

THanks for that.

Fintan.

TRA 11/07 , SA SS 11/09, 176 APP 12/09

Archived