More good news.

Guest chris955

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bullying on PIO..........

well I never!

Sorry Cockney Rebel for the behaviour of some other posters' response to your first post.

I for one welcome you with not the slightest scouse 'sharpness'.

oops, I posted something. I've been trying very hard for nearly 2 weeks

Your a strange cat h,somebody comes on having a pop at me for no reason and you say their bullied?:biglaugh:

Btw,scousers dont think we have the monolopy on sharpness or wit,your living proof of that,innit:wink:

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Your a strange cat h,somebody comes on having a pop at me for no reason and you say their bullied?:biglaugh:

Btw,scousers dont think we have the monolopy on sharpness or wit,your living proof of that,innit:wink:

I don't think Dom is really saying that

He likes to be a tad controversial, but it is tongue in cheek.

We arn't bullying him - the rebel, we are taking the rise out of his silly post, but................... i think we should reserve judgement on him, maybe.................... he mis-interpreted what you said pablo and if he did i am sure he will be man enough to admit his mistake and apologise and................ it will kudos to him and welcome to PIO.

Over to you buddy, good guy, or rabble rouser?:laugh:

I don't think Dom is really saying that

He likes to be a tad controversial, but it is tongue in cheek.

We arn't bullying him - the rebel, we are taking the rise out of his silly post, but................... i think we should reserve judgement on him, maybe.................... he mis-interpreted what you said pablo and if he did i am sure he will be man enough to admit his mistake and apologise and................ it will kudos to him and welcome to PIO.

Over to you buddy, good guy, or rabble rouser?:laugh:

I know H was messing mate,likewise my reply,the rebel?Nob mate,telling me i cant get any dole:biglaugh:AWWWWWwww gutted:biggrin:

Archived