where do i get my police background check from ?

graeme78

Hi there,

sorting out my 457 visa just now .... coming from scotland where do i get the correct police background check from as the acpo wesite only seems to cover emgland, wales and northern ireland !!

same place, I'm in Glasgow and got one a few weeks back.

thanks for the reply , how did u get on mate ? is ur visa through yet ?

sent the police check to my migration agent on 30th September and he said it would take a couple of weeks, still nothing, expecting to hear anytime though.

Got to work 2 months notice in current job and don't want to make the move until Mid January at the earliest, so as long as it's approved by mid to late November I'm not that fussed.

3 Viewers in 3 weeks isn't filling me with much confidence my house will be sold though :arghh:

stressful times !! lol ... u goin out with family ? i am wondering if my other half needs a background check too ?

I needed one because I declared a minor conviction from 1995, unless your other half has any I don't believe she'l need one.

All applicants over 18 need a police check. Doesn't matter if you have no convictions.

Liz x

I'm in the middle of a company sponsored 457 and they haven't asked or indicated they'll ask for anything for my wife

Archived