DRC with one missing police report

inception

I have lodged an onshore 885. I have all my documents in order including the UK and Australian police reports. Medicals are done as well. However, I still have not received my Malaysian police report. I lived in Malaysia for exactly 12 months. I was wondering if I would be eligible to use the DRC with my Malaysian police report missing. I have evidence that I have applied for it which is an acknowledgement receipt from the MAlaysian High Commission. Would it be useless to use the DRC since I don't have the Malaysian police report as it will further delay the immigration process anyway with missing documents and defeat the whole purpose of the DRC in the first place or even worse, risk my DRC getting rejected or even the 885 visa ? I was told that it would take more than 3 months to obtain the Malaysian PCC. I applied for the Malaysian police report in September. Would it be better if I wait till I receive the Malaysian police report before even considering the DRC? Any valuable feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Guest Jane1991

Agent wont do a DRC if t you don't have a PC check ... You DRC might get rejected because the visa can't be granted if it doesnt have police checks and therefore it is not 'decision ready'

You would have to lie to an agent to make him or her do the DRC ... lie on form 80 as well to DIAC ... is it worth it ... seriously NO

( Although lying is perfectly acceptable behavior in many other circumstances :wink: )

Archived