SMP

The Butlers

Just was having a little look and noticed a post about someone checking and waiting for the smp !!!!

Just wanted to say I totally know how you all feel as in september 2007 they took pathway D away (some of you will not have a flipping clue what i am talking about others will) this was to do with the tra and pathway d was our only way in so we were waiting for them to bring in a new pathway (they had to take this pathway away as there were people faking there work experience so there needed to protect the country to stop people coming in and not doing the job they were ment to do)

i checked the computer everyday for 10 months so i really know your pain.

I could go on about all the other set backs along the way but after 3 years we got the golden ticket so please please don't give up and keep going it is your dream and you will get that golden ticket if you want it bad !!!!

As you can tell we wanted it bad :biggrin:

Australia is a wonderful counrty and when we finally get there I will be proud to have been given the opportunity to bring my 2 lovely boys up in a wonderful place.

So keep looking and keep on here making new friends and keep that dream alive.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE :wink:

Don't forget the wine helps WINE O'CLOCK

Emma and Gang

:hug: Thanks Emma

I just want the wait to be over, hurry the SMP's so we know where we stand.

Wish I could have wine o clock but I'm off the drink so it will have to be " hot chocolate oclock " hmmm doesn't have the same ring to it :laugh:

Sam

x

:hug: Thanks Emma

I just want the wait to be over, hurry the SMP's so we know where we stand.

Wish I could have wine o clock but I'm off the drink so it will have to be " hot chocolate oclock " hmmm doesn't have the same ring to it :laugh:

Sam

x

I know sam the not knowing is a killer keep checking and no hot chocolate o'clock is not right sorry xx

Guest Sebbers

Well said Emma it truly is a worrying time as we both know, the anticipation of not knowing when further news will be released. I remember how bad we both felt when our skills assessment was refused as a result of the removal of pathway d. Unlike Tim, Darren had the option of having his skills assessed by vetassess so we did have that option at least. Like you we have had our fair share of ups and downs along the way but having been given the 'golden ticket' it surely is worth it's weight in gold.

For all of you hoping for good news on the release of the SMP's best of luck to you all

Andrea x

Well said Emma it truly is a worrying time as we both know, the anticipation of not knowing when further news will be released. I remember how bad we both felt when our skills assessment was refused as a result of the removal of pathway d. Unlike Tim, Darren had the option of having his skills assessed by vetassess so we did have that option at least. Like you we have had our fair share of ups and downs along the way but having been given the 'golden ticket' it surely is worth it's weight in gold.

For all of you hoping for good news on the release of the SMP's best of luck to you all

Andrea x

Know you would support me on this one :wink:

Archived