My addiction

mrsindecision

Hi there - I work at home and therefore am on the computer all day - every time I hear a little ping in my inbox I click to it and yes its another update from PIO. I have tried to resist and ignore the pings but I just cant (especially hearing from Chris on his UK tour). This forum has been so helpful and supportive - but I wonder now as I try to re-start my life in UK and I wrestle with all my demons (should we have come back - why couldn't I have settled in Oz like all the happy bunnies who post on PIO) whether it has become an unhealthy addiction. So I will take my leave of PIO for a few weeks while I work on embracing my life back here rather than looking back at Oz (it's not going anywhere) anyone who wishes to keep in touch can send a PM otherwise will check into PIO rehab and talk in a few weeks. Best wishes

Guest guest30085

I work partly from home - spend all my time on PIO/Facebook etc etc. Glad Im my own boss as no-one else would employ me if they knew how quickly my attention wanders.

Have a nice break and see you when you feel ready to be addicted again :biggrin:

Archived