Cover letter advice please!

Guest manykids!

Guest manykids!

Hi everyone, just a liitle help needed please, does anyone have a good cover letter that they used to send with their cv -sorry resume! - to Ozzie recruitment agencies, in the search for a sponsored job? I know that have i seen one on here before but cannot find it anywhere - I have had four children so you have to excuse the failing brain and memory cells!!

Thank you

:wacko:

Guest michele'n'michael
Hi manykids

(I too have many kids......... see my avatar !!!!!!!!! :twitcy: )

Try this link below, it might be worth a look:

How to write a cover letter

Good luck :yes:

Thanx for that link too. It's handy

Michelexxx

Guest manykids!

Thanks for that link and the one on the other cv post was really helpful too, since I have a tendency to waffle on most of the time- the being concise point was great! Just one more quick one, would you simply put a couple of sentences about the fact that you don't have a visa and need sponsership at the end of your letter - so that they have already read about how wonderful my hubby is and be desperate to give him the the job!! or put it at the begining and risk them reading no further and chucking it in the bin?

Do you see what I mean about waffling!!!!!

:chatterbox:

Any examples of successful letters used to gain sponsership gratefully recieved - particularly in the sales/markting management fields?

Thank you again, wonderful helpful people on PIO x

Guest manykids!

PS You are right Jonseywife, you do have many kids - in fact you may even have more than me which doesn't happen all that often!!! :jiggy::chatterbox: :jimlad: :goofy:

One smiley for each child -mood swings included!

Archived