Mork calling Orson come in(Chris 955)

Guest LongwayDown

Guest LongwayDown

Chris955 where are you, im assuming you are still in the mother land. I read your first update thread and since then you have disappeared. Can we have another update???

Guest chris955

Sorry I have been really busy the last few days. I just got back from Yorkshire and I quite understand where the idea of the North/South divide comes from. Some places are quite grim to say the least. By cvontrast I was in the Cotswolds yesterday and last night, what a magnificent area that is. The bloke I went to see reckons the apparent recession missed their area altogether, he is flat out with work as are his tradesmen friends and it's booming which is sort of what I have found throughout the South West. He has just sold his house to finance a business venture and it sold in 3 weeks. The 2 regions were like different worlds.

I'm still having a great time and still finding most thing cheap and the people friendly and upbeat.

Sorry for the lack of updates but there will be more soon. :)

Sorry I have been really busy the last few days. I just got back from Yorkshire and I quite understand where the idea of the North/South divide comes from. Some places are quite grim to say the least. By cvontrast I was in the Cotswolds yesterday and last night, what a magnificent area that is. The bloke I went to see reckons the apparent recession missed their area altogether, he is flat out with work as are his tradesmen friends and it's booming which is sort of what I have found throughout the South West. He has just sold his house to finance a business venture and it sold in 3 weeks. The 2 regions were like different worlds.

I'm still having a great time and still finding most thing cheap and the people friendly and upbeat.

Sorry for the lack of updates but there will be more soon. :)

Take a trip around Warwickshire ( gods country) :wink:

Archived