a love message

Guest sh7t man no way

Guest The Ropey HOFF
just wanted to say i love samsuise--do you want to tell anyone you love them:wubclub:

Susie................... he's got the sh7ts................. stay clear and give him the finger:laugh:

2767_1384_angry-lawn-gnome.jpg

Guest sh7t man no way
Susie................... he's got the sh7ts................. stay clear and give him the finger:laugh:

2767_1384_angry-lawn-gnome.jpg

id prefer toilet paper--but if theres none a finger will do:shocked:did i say that:policeman:

Guest The Ropey HOFF

I love....................................... big Al - sh7tman, man love of course.

When we got to Brisbane, he went out of his way and came to our apartments, with his lovely sh7t wife Lesley and we had several great drinking and barbecue sessions on the Gold coast.

Top bloke.

Guest sh7t man no way
I love....................................... big Al - sh7tman, man love of course.

When we got to Brisbane, he went out of his way and came to our apartments, with his lovely sh7t wife Lesley and we had several great drinking and barbecue sessions on the Gold coast.

Top bloke.

your a top bloke to jim,and your family are loverly-love from the sh7man:wubclub:aye some good nights then mate:jiggy:

Archived