Converting HGV (class one) to equivalent in Victora

Guest martinandmanda

Guest martinandmanda

Hi I really hope someone can help me with this. I have 19 years experience driving a HGV within the UK but have now moved to Victoria and need to convert my licence to their equivalent. I have my Vic roads driving licence and my original UK licence which shows what i am eligible to drive in UK. Does anybody have any information or advice on how to go about obtaining my licence in Victoria.

Cheers

Martin

Guest wayniexagt

not so sure about vics mate but i was in the same boat for perth and had to resit my thoery and practical ...... wudnt be suprised if you wud have to do the same

• 2 months later...
Hi I really hope someone can help me with this. I have 19 years experience driving a HGV within the UK but have now moved to Victoria and need to convert my licence to their equivalent. I have my Vic roads driving licence and my original UK licence which shows what i am eligible to drive in UK. Does anybody have any information or advice on how to go about obtaining my licence in Victoria.

Cheers

Martin

Why are you going home Martin - did it not work out for you????

Guest Rockerdaddy

Same for PCV in QLD. I had a D licence in the UK but need to resit theory and practical just to get a medium rigid licence, which is restricted to two axles only.

Archived