I'm back and need some help please

samozsoon

Hiya Everyone

I'm back from my hol to Oz and need some help from all you folks in Sydney & NSW please.

Hubby has been offered job in Sydney so we finally know where we are going, BUT, I have no idea about areas at all.

It is a Consulting job so he could be anywhere so it doesnt matter where we live, although idealy no more than 60km from city (might have to be further tho depending on price range!)

We have 2 teenagers and an 11 yr old. As well as schools, we need a Dance School for my daughter and a Swimming Pool near-by for my son.

Any ideas on where to start looking would be very gratefully received.

Also any web-sites that anyone thinks will be of use too please.

Thanks Sam xxx:wubclub:

Guest Curlysoo

YAY!!! :spinny:

Hi we too are going to Sydney ..... we have a house in Wattle Grove which is South West of the city itself. In the main prices are cheaper south of the city rather than the northern side.

PM me if you need more detailed info ...I will ask the OH coz he is an Ozzie from sydney ..I am not brilliant on the areas yet.

Sue ...XXX

Hi Sam,

We live on the Central Coast (Terrigal) approx 1 hours drive from Sydney sometimes abit more if the traffic is bad. My hubby normally travels to Sydney 3 times a week sometimes 4 and the other days works on the coast here.

Have a real good poke about http://www.realestate.com .au and also Terrigal Accommodation, Restaurants, Function Venues and Business Information Central Coast Accommodation, Tourism and Business New South Wales Australia there are so many websites that you could look at for property all over the coast and sydney.

Good luck and happy hunting

gizmo

Archived