6 months limit?

Guest jigish

Hopefully they would correct this anomaly soon, surely they can't be any dumber you would think !

LOL...... for them 1+1 is rocket science so obviously they would'nt be able to figure out the above Skyrocket!!!

CAT (4), 885 applied 2008 AUG, ICT - Recent graduate NEC, IELTS 8.0, NAATI qualified, Currently employed as a ICT Project Officer

LOL...... for them 1+1 is rocket science so obviously they would'nt be able to figure out the above Skyrocket!!!

CAT (4), 885 applied 2008 AUG, ICT - Recent graduate NEC, IELTS 8.0, NAATI qualified, Currently employed as a ICT Project Officer

yes Manj...in that case maybe they should rename the immigation dept to The Beavis and Butthead dept hehheh or maybe they just need another wave of toilet cleaners rather than IT professionals :Randy-git:....

gosh had I gone in for the IELTS and spoken and written some crappy jibberish (think u just need a louzy 6 in each band to apply for a TR) I would have been sitting pretty with a big smile on my face now !

I was advised by my agent to lodge both TR and PR at same time as TR would provide a safety net in case things don't go according to plan, such as cap and cease or indefinite processing time as is the case now. Thank God I followed the advice. I am surprised so few people lodged TR. Its only $285 and you can reuse the same medicals and documents for PR.

My TR was lodged in March so by the time I get it, the SMPs will most likely be out. So when I relodge it, it'll be 18 months wait as per client charter.

Still 18 months + $2575 is better than $2525 + "after cat1, 2 and 3".

I was advised by my agent to lodge both TR and PR at same time as TR would provide a safety net in case things don't go according to plan, such as cap and cease or indefinite processing time as is the case now. Thank God I followed the advice. I am surprised so few people lodged TR. Its only $285 and you can reuse the same medicals and documents for PR.

My TR was lodged in March so by the time I get it, the SMPs will most likely be out. So when I relodge it, it'll be 18 months wait as per client charter.

Still 18 months + $2575 is better than $2525 + "after cat1, 2 and 3".

I believe the TR route was initially conceived as a means to enable individuals who could not meet the points pass mark to continue remaining in Australia and improve their language skills or gain work experience. The thought of going for a TR first did not even cross my mind when i applied for the 885 back in August last year.

Archived