brisbane v perth

Guest claireand bob

Guest claireand bob

Hi, we are planning to move to bribane early next year. we havnt been to perth but its sounds great, does anyone have any opinions on which they prefer and why. hopefully we will go to perth when we arrive for a couple of months to investigate. :wink:

I am a nurse so i think job wise its the same everywhere.

hiya

i personally have never been to either ,although i have distant family in Perth after loads of research Brisbane seems most suitable for us .i think Perth is a bit further away from everything,i guess it boils down to personal preference ,good luck with were ever you decide

cal x

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

We had English friends that were living in New Zealand. After 8 years they decided to leave and move to Oz. They visited Perth, Brisbane, Melbourne & Sydney and decided to move to Perth. Four years later they have just moved to Brisbane - they said that Perth was basically too isolated.

Hope that helps

Jackie

Guest Neil Meadowcroft

Hi,

All depends on what you are looking for.

Perth seemed very quite when we went, exceptionally clean and loads of outdoor activities, weather was also glorious.

However very remote from other parts of OZ.

Brisbane seemed a lot livelier, weather a little more tropical heavy rainfall then sunshine.

If you haven’t looked try Melbourne. Out of all the places we visited this is the one for us. Clean, safe, very cultural seemed very similar to England (now that could be perceived as good or bad) had loads of history etc.

Its like anything you need to try it out before you make the final decision. Everybody wants different things and everyone has different opinions.

All the very best.

Hi I have bene living in Perth for 7 years and loving it.Housing still fairly cheap to most states.Nothing that far looking at 30 mins city and maybe 30 mins beach if you live inland.

Great for kids.Don't think I would of been so keen if I was younger and still doing the nightclub scene as its fairly quiet.

Water is beautiful and the place is clean.

Thing i don't like its expensive to fly anywhere as if you live over EasT its easier to fly from state to state.

Good luck. 8)

Archived