• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest nutkhut
Nutkhut

Type some text in your email. Like, "Please advise processing dates"

If you leave it blank sometimes you dont get a reply

FINALLY i did get a reply, lol from my yahoo email, and as i am from a high risk country so i might have to wait for a lil longer:(... but i will call immi tomorrow.. thanks everybody for your help.

best wishes for all

Same boat as you - 20 Oct. I reckon if we don't hear anything by Dec 1 we are considered non-DRC.

Did your agent say that your application was filed DRC or non-DRC? We almost have the same timeline. Lodged nomination 15 sept (DRC) and visa app 27 Oct (DRC). No news yet if nomination was already appproved. Emailed my agent but no reply.

A colleague did his by himself and after 4 weeks got it. To save money I followed the same. Many applicants (even on this forum) had theirs approved as DRC even when the applicants did not do it as such.

Let's hope our applications will be as lucky as your collegue. Are you onshore or offshore? mine is offshore RSMS 119. Lodged at Parramatta.

Hi all,

I want to ask, can you send your medicals using the ehealth system even if your application is paper based for 119 RSMS?

Thanks,

Sandie

Hello Sandie, my medicals were in Manchester and i filled all the paper forms in for the same reasons you suggest for my 119 visa.

However the medical team submitted our medicals via the e-health even though i didnt have a TRN number etc from the nomination as my nomination was approved at the same time as my visa. They emailed Canberra to get the required information so they could be uploaded onto the system etc.

Guest pinkcera

Morning!!

We have good news this morning, WE FINALLY HAVE A CO!!! They have our meds, PCC, form 80 anyone have any idea how long it will take before they make a decision??

Morning!!

We have good news this morning, WE FINALLY HAVE A CO!!! They have our meds, PCC, form 80 anyone have any idea how long it will take before they make a decision??

Wow, not long now...i sent my form 80's 26th October, sent my meds via e health 10th November and got my visa 16th November!!!!!

hopefully just another week and you'll get it

:arghh:We are currently waiting for Vetassess results for Plumber..Have job offer in Bileola in Queensland and company are willing to sponsor us on permanent 119 visa. I know the next step is Company nomination and then visa application goes in. Not a lot of posts re timelines for 119 visa so dont know how long they are taking to process. I think we are in cat 1 or 2 but 457 visas seem to be processing quickly and from what I can gather they are in a lower cat than us can anyone please give us a realistic timeline for visa. OH is currently working here in Ireland but his employment finishes on 13th Feb 2012 would it be unrealistic for us to plan to be out in Australia by next April really confused as to what timeline we can expect and the fact that there are so few posts regarding the 119 and processing times thanks.........

Guest pinkcera

Hey,

The official line for RSMS visas is 5 months for a low risk country, 7 for high risk. Looking at the recents posts I'd say that they are a realistic estimation

Karen

Hi ywool, when we lodged our app we got a letter from DIAC saying that it takes 5-7 months for the visa to be processed ! ( low risk countries) That's from the date of lodgement and non DRC. Your application has to go through Melbourne office ( office for QLD) and Melbourne is currently processing end of JULY..!!

What I've seen on this forum MOST people get CO in 5-6 months( non DRC)

And now Xmas is in the way so I would say add another 3-4 weeks.

But you never know , you might be lucky :-)

Guest Undertaker88

Hi Pinkcera & everybody,

I am new to this forum, but just want to ask you that you applied in 29 June, and now got Co, but currently at Parramatta office they just said allocating cases which received on 18th May, so how does it work?thanks

I have applied on 2nd September, so do have any ideas when i will get a CO, non-DRC application. thanks and Cheers for you, hope u get Good news very soon

Our 457 took two weeks (no agent) to be granted.

A colleague who applied for a RSMS took 5 weeks and many other members on this forum (no agent).

If the person in Melbourne or Parramatta decides your application is DRC (not always agents) its within 4-6 weeks, if not 6 months. Parramatta are now only starting to look at non-DRC applications received 18 May. So if, like myself who submitted 20 Oct, I don't hear from DIAC within the next week, my application would be considered non-DRC and I can exppect a CO in April.

Hi everybody,

My wife's employer submitted our 857 nomination, last week. We are ready to submit our visa application now too but are considering waiting for until the nomination is approved. Anyone with any experience on whether submitting in stages like that adds a heap of time onto the total processing time?