RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

Guest smwarlock20
Oh no! Do you have an agent working for either you or your employer?

No its just me n my employer.i just have to wait n see where things go and roll by it.:goofy: i think i need antidepressants.....

Good to hear you recieved email from DIAC.Hopefully positve....

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest paulf55

Hi all,

Just thought I would update you with the news that I have been appointed a CO so things are moving for me finally!!!

I have been asked for some more information re de facto relationship etc so hope to have it all sent through asap so I can have a decision.

I did the 857 application myself and sent in both the ENS and my part together with all relevant medicals, police checks etc on the 5th May. Payment receipt on 13th May. So just over 5 Months wait!!

Will keep you informed but good to know parramatta are moving into May.

Paul

Guest pinkcera
Hi all,

Just thought I would update you with the news that I have been appointed a CO so things are moving for me finally!!!

I have been asked for some more information re de facto relationship etc so hope to have it all sent through asap so I can have a decision.

I did the 857 application myself and sent in both the ENS and my part together with all relevant medicals, police checks etc on the 5th May. Payment receipt on 13th May. So just over 5 Months wait!!

Paul

Yay Paul!

Some good news for parramatta finally :biggrin: can I be nosey and ask what additional info they asked for? Also what profession you are and where you are going?

Hopefully you'll be on your way soon, please keep us updated!

Best of luck!! :cute:

Guest smwarlock20
Hi all,

Paul

Great news mate.hope to hear to good news soon...

Guest JulesinOz

Hi, I'm new to the forum and have a query re RSMS. My OH and myself have been in Oz for just over 2 years now on a student visa (OH was the student) We are now on a bridging visa A pending approval of our 485 graduate visa...... which I know is going to take ages !!!!

However, my employers have offered to sponsor me. I'm already 46, 47 this year and the occupation is a medical receptionist. Having read all the bumph on the immi web site, I'm a little confused to say the least. Is this occupation viable, as its seems to only need cert 3 not a diploma. I do have an NVQ 4 in Business and Administration which I believe to be the equivillent to a diploma. I have offered to do all the paperwork and pay the certification fee to the RCB but I'm wondering if its even worth it, if they are going to turn it down anyway?!

Anyway, any insight to my problem would be really appreciated before I go completely mad:confused:

Guest smwarlock20

Just received this info

"Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) which were received on 14 April 2011"

I think they are not updated or rather not taken seriously by immigration

Guest paulf55
Yay Paul!

Some good news for parramatta finally :biggrin: can I be nosey and ask what additional info they asked for? Also what profession you are and where you are going?

Hopefully you'll be on your way soon, please keep us updated!

Best of luck!! :cute:

Hi pinkcera,

I am a Construction Estimator and have been working on the Sunshine Coast for the last 14 Months. I will be staying here of course for as long as I can as it is amazing here.

They asked for documentary evidence of my relationship with my girlfriend of 4 years, more information regarding her residential history pre 2007 (why I do not know!!) and Australian Federal Police checks. I don't know why they want this either!

Have to get in contact with my CO to clarify.

Good luck all with your applications.

Paul

Guest nutkhut

Gday everybody, I am new to this forum .

I am an Electrical Engineer and applied for my RSMS 119, through a migration lawyer.i am actually very impressed by people sharing their timelines, which is really a help for people like me who are waiting at the moment. Thats why i m sharing mine as well, it might help someone:smile:

COngrats to all of em who recieved the PR and GudLUCK to them who are still waiting lols:)

i wud like to share my timeline and one question that HOW long does it take for people to get PR from High Risk Countries, my solicitor suggest by NOVEMBER 2011.

SA RCB Applied 6th April, 2011.

SA RCB Nomination Approved 30th May, 2011.

Medicals ( me n wife) sent JUNE,2011.

Applied for 2nd Nom and VISA 30th June, 2011.

Acknowledgment Received 4th July, 2011.

Cheerssss

Guest smwarlock20
Gday everybody, I am new to this forum .

I am an Electrical Engineer and applied for my RSMS 119, through a migration lawyer.i am actually very impressed by people sharing their timelines, which is really a help for people like me who are waiting at the moment. Thats why i m sharing mine as well, it might help someone:smile:

COngrats to all of em who recieved the PR and GudLUCK to them who are still waiting lols:)

i wud like to share my timeline and one question that HOW long does it take for people to get PR from High Risk Countries, my solicitor suggest by NOVEMBER 2011.

SA RCB Applied 6th April, 2011.

SA RCB Nomination Approved 30th May, 2011.

Medicals ( me n wife) sent JUNE,2011.

Applied for 2nd Nom and VISA 30th June, 2011.

Acknowledgment Received 4th July, 2011.

Cheerssss

congrats.And good to know,we have another teammate in the list now.i thnk u can trust ur RMA.seems like you will have it soon by the looks of others,who were granted.

Guest nutkhut

Go Melbourne! They have moved 13 days in the last fortnight.

We are currently allocating applications to case officers for assessment in the following time frames,

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) which were received on 14 April 2011.

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) which were received on 23 June 2011.

The Perth Centre of Excellence (COE) which were received on 2 June 2011.

THIS INFO I SAW AT SOMEOTHER TOPIC.... i.e. ENS 121/856 visa topic ... so wanted to share it ..

Guest pinkcera

Hi Nutkhut!

We're waiting on Parramatta, but there are members here from May who have started getting processed, so something's moving somewhere!!

COME ON PARRAMATTA LOL

Guest nutkhut

Hi PINkcera,

YES LOLS..... keeping the fingers cross ... for everyone out there.......... lets get it done ... THE WAITING IT GETTIN ON THE NERVES :(

Guest alfredv

I'd like to share my time line

SA RCB applied - June 7th 2011

SA RCB approved - July 15th 2011

DIAC Nomination applied - 19th July ... still waiting for nomination to be approved

I have applied through a migration agent who has advised me not to do my medicals until the nomination is approved, but I have noticed that quite a number of applicants here on the forum who have completed their medicals. Am a bit confused now!! :-(

Except for my medicals, I have all my papers ready for the 3rd stage visa application!

Got a couple of questions here...

1) Is the same case officer assigned for both the DIAC nomination & Visa application ? OR is a case officer assigned only for the 3rd stage (visa application)

2) Is it a separate queue for the 2nd and 3rd stage ?

Does anyone have an idea ?

Thanks in anticipation!

Hi first timers on this site and not sure if I am on right thread even....Irish family at the beginning of the long RSMS road..just lodged skills assessment with Victoria University, have job sponsor from company in Gladstone, Queensland are we being realistic to expect to have our visas finalised by next summer. Husband is a plumber and on the sol list would this speed things up..

Guest smwarlock20
Hi first timers on this site and not sure if I am on right thread even....Irish family at the beginning of the long RSMS road..just lodged skills assessment with Victoria University, have job sponsor from company in Gladstone, Queensland are we being realistic to expect to have our visas finalised by next summer. Husband is a plumber and on the sol list would this speed things up..

If it's DRC,u can expect it in a period of 20-25 days.if not,welcome to the party....:hug:

Not sure if its DRC have agent but must ask her tomorro...skills sent to Victoria University for assessment today so really are at early stages...looks like we will be last to leave the party so. what exactly is DRC have seen it posted a few times and know it meant Decision Ready but can any migrant agent do it

Guest smwarlock20
Not sure if its DRC have agent but must ask her tomorro...skills sent to Victoria University for assessment today so really are at early stages...looks like we will be last to leave the party so. what exactly is DRC have seen it posted a few times and know it meant Decision Ready but can any migrant agent do it

Well u r right with the abbreviation part.DRC can be done by a registered migration agent.its a proof that all the documents required and mentioned in checklist have been provided,henceforth need not be assesed by administation dept of immi and rather sent straight away to case officer for final decision...

hi ywool, we are immigrating from IRL to Gladstone too:wink:

we lodged our RSMS on the 08/09 and are waiting....

are you planning to live in Gladstone?my husbands employer recommended Tannum sands

we really thought we will be there by Xmas but my DH failed IELTS the first time and had to wait almost 2 months for second date..so hoping to be there by feb

our agent asked my husband`s employer for a letter of priority so will see if that makes any differnce