RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

Hey guys!!

Timeline so far:

High Risk, Office Manager - PERTH Office

RCB - Lodged 31.01.13 / Approved 07.03.13

Employer Nomination - Lodged 04.04.13 / Approved 27.08.13

187 Visa Application – Lodged 27.09.13 (Decision Ready)

Acknowledgement of Valid Application and bridging visa Received on the same day

Still Waiting...

PR granted today ???

Good luck guys!

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

did you apply offshore .. it may take longer for the external check... but four months is too much still.. maybe need to call them ... i have a friend who wrote an email to immi. and get the visa on the following day..

Btw where and when did you apply..

Hi guys,

i have case officer from last 4 months and i also submitted all documents.

but i haven't heard anything from him yet.

is this safer to call the case officer regarding my visa?

It doesn't matter where you applied. If you are from a high risk country then the security checks can take months to come back. I would certainly give them a call for an update though.

Hi Everyone

iam looking for a business plan for fuel station as a part of rcb requirement, does any one has a business plan draft or sample?

Your employer needs to do this. I can't imagine anyone on here would have one as I don't believe sponsorship is possible for anyone working in a fuel station. What job code is it?

hi

i am on 485 visa which is expiring in 24 dec 2014 during ny visa i got employer sponsorship offer from adelaide in july and my migration agent apply for rcb but it have unsatisfied outcome but he also apply for nomination and visa application for 187 at the same time so now my situation is my nomination is under process

i am really in stress if my visa application for 187 will refuse does my current visa 485 will be cancel or i can still live in au

rcb lodge 30-06-2013

nomination &visa 10july 2013

plz help me

i and m working for my sponsored employee from july 2013 to current

plz help me what will happy in my case thanks

If your rsms is refused you can still stay on your 485 until that expires.

I was also turned down by Adelaide rcb first time. They hasn't actually read the application, just say the occupation and bunged us in with a load of people who had applied for that occupation but were not eligible. We reapplied addressing the points they had raised, pointing out none applied to us and it was granted.

Good luck.

hi preet

dnt worry abt ur rcb ... if they refused once it doesnt mean they wont approve again .. ask ur employer to write down one letter abt he or she cant find any employee to fill the position and show some proof of advertisements .. i know my friend they refused first time n second time his employer send all the job advertise n wrote one letter to them saying he was looking for someone to fill the position but he couldnt find anyone local so thats why he wants to hire this person ... make sure u do this before they open ur rsms file ..

hi preet

dnt worry abt ur rcb ... if they refused once it doesnt mean they wont approve again .. ask ur employer to write down one letter abt he or she cant find any employee to fill the position and show some proof of advertisements .. i know my friend they refused first time n second time his employer send all the job advertise n wrote one letter to them saying he was looking for someone to fill the position but he couldnt find anyone local so thats why he wants to hire this person ... make sure u do this before they open ur rsms file ..

It's not always that simple. If they decide the job is not one on the sol or csol you are stuffed, no matter how much they want you or how long they advertised for. You have to address the points they raise in the refusal if you think you are still eligible.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I have been following this page from quite a while and it has been very helpful to me. I got my visa grant yesterday.

My timeline is -

Occupation - Cafe or Restaurant Manager ( without 2 years experience)

Office - Parramata

Rcb applied - 25/10/2013

Rcb approved - 14/11/2013

Visa and nomination applied - 15/11/2013

Visa and nomination approved - 12/03/2014

Best of luck to everyone out there who are waiting for visas.

• 4 months later...

Hi guys,

i got my 187 visa from one of the franchise company but now my owner going to sell that company, my main concern is May I need to stick with that company for rest of the time of 2 years period or I am free to go another company. Is there any different condition for franchise company .

thanks in advance

Edited by Waitingforvisa187

Hi guys,

i got my 187 visa from one of the franchise company but now my owner going to sell that company, my main concern is May I need to stick with that company for rest of the time of 2 years period or I am free to go another company. Is there any different condition for franchise company .

thanks in advance

Stay in regional area in same occupation, you should be ok.

RSMS timeline as retail manager!!!

Hi there,

I applied for RSMS (RCB +nomination+187visa)on 26 jun 14 in Melbourne.

my occupation is retail manager got 4 years experience.

RCB got approved in 2 weeks. But as usual like all of us no news about CO.

but my concern is previously I applied 885 and got rejected due to IELTS!!!

got IELTS now.

So I lodge offshore and currently I m in overseas.

is there anyone got similar case?

please share ur experience! Please let me know ur timeline.

Thanks heaps!!!!

Hi all I have been following this forum for very long time but this is my first post I want to share my time line regarding 187, RCB applied December 2013 approved 15 jan 2014. Nomination and visa application applied 19 feb 2014. Nomination approved 25 may 2014 then no response from co until I sent her an email on 3rd July I did send the email on immigration email address. I said we are taking our son for the medical as it required at immi ac is that all or you still waiting for any document she replied you all will be required medical but did not send HAP I'd then we requested and she replied with I'd done the medical on 23 July she replied with asking my wife's functional English evidence we provide and got visa on 29 July. No experience shown but been working with same employer since last June don't have cert 4 either just cert 3 in cookery and advance diploma of hospitality. Been very stressful time but very happy ending.and my occupation is cook. Good luck for all thanks

Edited by Ayushmaan