Guest Rangerider33

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi all

Is there any restrictions on how many people a company can sponsor? I got a job at a bakery in regional queensland and the will be sponsoring 3 pplz togather 2 baker 1 manager.its a tourist place. How do the business income is counted? Its very busy for 7-8 months and quite for 3-4 months. Immi go for yearly turnover or at the time of applying or approval.

thx

Hi hopeless

what position you applying for, is it with or without 2 year experience?

Yes, I have consulted couple of more lawyers, they saying same thing, I am confused. Can't make any decision.

Lawyers or migration agents? Try go Matilda or George Lombard. And are you actually telling them you don't have any qualifications or experience? They are wrong. It has to be a skilled position. How can you say it is skilled if you don't have any qualifications or experience?

Google the code for that job and at the job description it will tell you minimum qualification and experience needed by immigration.

Blossom79, Thanks for so much help and volunteer work. 119/857 RSMS is getting pretty inactive. I watch 187 but will move there after exhausting this site. We are already in last week of June 2012, it may go into next planning year 2014-15.

Google the code for that job and at the job description it will tell you minimum qualification and experience needed by immigration.

Thanks for the reply blossom.. They are migration agents. I googled it, it says I need skill level 2. And restaurant managers are not considered in trade, so they don't need 2 year experience. That's what I have been told. I am consulting Matilda as well. Let's see what they say.

Thanks for the reply blossom.. They are migration agents. I googled it, it says I need skill level 2. And restaurant managers are not considered in trade, so they don't need 2 year experience. That's what I have been told. I am consulting Matilda as well. Let's see what they say.

Yes, that is correct. It says:

This occupation has a level of skill commensurate with an AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma. At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 2).

So you must have at least a diploma in a relevant field. From what I understood from your post, you don't have that, so you can't be sponsored for that job.

Yes, that is correct. It says:

This occupation has a level of skill commensurate with an AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma. At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 2).

So you must have at least a diploma in a relevant field. From what I understood from your post, you don't have that, so you can't be sponsored for that job.

Hi blossom,

as I have contacted two migration agents. This is the third one. It's a page called my access Australia.

Kawal

October 27, 2013 at 9:36 pm

Hi peng,

I have an Australian qualification of advanced diploma in hospitality management(commercial cookery). I am working in regional area of queensland. My owner agreed to sponser me a as restaurant manager. My concern is do I qualify to get sponser as a manager and do I need a 2 year experience before applying.

Thanks

Kawal

Reply ↓

Peng Cheng Post author

October 28, 2013 at 6:54 am

Hi Kawal,

For RSMS application in the role of restaurant manager, 2 years of experience is not required.

PC

Reply ↓

• 2 weeks later...

Rcb applied 12 march 2013

rcb approved 24 march 2013

visa and nomination applied 12 April 2013

cafe manager in melbourne pse

Email to Immi by employer to know about status 7 nov 2013

visa and nomination approved after 4 hours

no case officer was allocated before 4 hours

best of luck everyone

My timeline:

RSMS 187, Transition Stream, Perth, Non-DRC, No MA, High risk

Nomination

* 26/04/2013: Submited

* 24/06/2013: Documents requested

* 27/06/2013: Docs sent

* 27/06/2013: Approval Notification

Visa

* 27/06/2013: Visa Application lodged (with form 80)

* 27/06/2013: Acknowledgement Receipt

* 05/07/2013: Medicals (without request)

* 10/07/2013: Finalised and Sent by Medibank

* 08/11/2013: National Police Clearence (NPC) requested (as I only sent the WA one):

* Waiting for NPC arrive to upload

134 days so far

97 working days

Edited by Walber

RSMS applied in Tasmania: 14th mar 2013

Nomination applied : 13 mar 2013, Case officer allocated on 5th nov and Approved nomination on 6th nov 2013

Visa Applied on : 14th mar 2013, Still waiting.

Can anybody tell me how long it will take after nomination approval

Migration agent says he lodged as a decision ready but he lodged nomination on 13th mar and visa on 14th mar. Is it possible to lodged decision ready when he lodged nomination and visa separately.

And do we have to wait another case officer to be allocated for visa processing.

Pls reply

i lodged from tasmania too, still waiting.

surprised that drc took this long. im on non-drc

nomination applied 21st sep 2012. approved april 2013.

visa lodged april 2013 still waiting.

RSMS applied in Tasmania: 14th mar 2013

Nomination applied : 13 mar 2013, Case officer allocated on 5th nov and Approved nomination on 6th nov 2013

Visa Applied on : 14th mar 2013, Still waiting.

Can anybody tell me how long it will take after nomination approval

Migration agent says he lodged as a decision ready but he lodged nomination on 13th mar and visa on 14th mar. Is it possible to lodged decision ready when he lodged nomination and visa separately.

And do we have to wait another case officer to be allocated for visa processing.

Pls reply

Hello my employer sent a kind email to immigration about application today as it's 7 months today , he got email back stating case is allocated to case officer but my MA never got an email about it and status is still same. Has it happened to anyone thanks

kind regards

NGP13