RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow nice to see 187's finally getting processed and granted!

I don't understand why Melbourne wouldn't assign files to other centre's though? If Melbourne is still so backlogged, wouldn't it make sense to send some of the caseload of Parramatta? I sure hope there's some progress with my application soon... So tired of waiting

Wow nice to see 187's finally getting processed and granted!

I don't understand why Melbourne wouldn't assign files to other centre's though? If Melbourne is still so backlogged, wouldn't it make sense to send some of the caseload of Parramatta? I sure hope there's some progress with my application soon... So tired of waiting

Yea I agree. It's so frustrating to wait especially seeing parramatta centre's processing time. Parramatta seems very fast. Melbourne is still stuck in April. I don't think they have made any progress since last month. The way they are processing, seems like they gonna take more six months to reach the June files.

Hi Everyone I got a co today. The co ask for the medical exam and AFP for both me and my partner. So We have done the AFP online, and wonder how long it would take? And are they gonna ask for the ID copy?

You would get decision very soon. Afp takes two week to be finalised.

good luck

Hi everyone,

So after 5 years in Australia on numerous different temp visa's, I have a permanent application lodged, now the waiting begins....

My current visa is nearly off so I will wait offshore, I really hope it won't be long!

Could anyone share any times lines for RSMS or visa's lodged at Paramatta please? My time line is below

x

Hi one of my frnd working in regional area for 1 year and he got his pr year ago but what happened his employer sold his business to some else. But he really confused what should he can do . He really want to knew about if he leave and work some where in regional area its is ok for him or is there any effect to his visa. Because he asked from lot of people .everyone have a different ans like some people say he can go anywhere and some say he have to stay with the same business and new owner . So please help us with this . Who no the right answers please lest us no because really need u r help ....

Robby11. It totally depends on what visa he is on. If he is on the rsms visa and has only work for the company for one year since the visa was granted then he still has another year. If the company still exists then he still has to make his best effort to stay there. If they make him redundant that is a different thing, but if he still has a job, with the same terms and conditions, then really nothing has changed other than people. That happens in any job.

Hi one of my frnd working in regional area for 1 year and he got his pr year ago but what happened his employer sold his business to some else. But he really confused what should he can do . He really want to knew about if he leave and work some where in regional area its is ok for him or is there any effect to his visa. Because he asked from lot of people .everyone have a different ans like some people say he can go anywhere and some say he have to stay with the same business and new owner . So please help us with this . Who no the right answers please lest us no because really need u r help ....

Robby

As Blossom mentioned he did not have to worry, staying with the same employer.

If present employer relieve your friend, he has to stay in same area and same or similar employment for completing two years.

​If he moves to big Urban center without any valid reason and DIAC trace it, his PR will be cancelled.

Morning everyone,

Just feeling the need to vent some frustration. It's been nearly 4 weeks since my nomination was approved and the co still hasn't looked at my pr application (which was sent in together with the nomination). Too busy with other cases. It's been nearly 14 months since I lodged my application now, and I'm so fed up with waiting. Even this forum is frustrating to me now because all I'm seeing is people who lodged between 3-11 months AFTER me, already getting their PR while my application is just collecting dust in a corner somewhere.

Sorry for the vent, just so so so frustrated today.

Morning everyone,

Just feeling the need to vent some frustration. It's been nearly 4 weeks since my nomination was approved and the co still hasn't looked at my pr application (which was sent in together with the nomination). Too busy with other cases. It's been nearly 14 months since I lodged my application now, and I'm so fed up with waiting. Even this forum is frustrating to me now because all I'm seeing is people who lodged between 3-11 months AFTER me, already getting their PR while my application is just collecting dust in a corner somewhere.

Completely understandable, cc23! I feel your frustration! I'm sitting at 7 months and 1 week and even that feels like an eternity. I can't imagine how you must be feeling after 14 months! :(

My application is also non-DRC at the Melbourne office. And yes, it is frustrating to see other peoples' applications processed - especially when they lodged theirs after ours!

This morning I e-mailed my MA. He was in contact with someone at the Melbourne PSE office a couple weeks ago and was told my application will be processed in 6-8 weeks from that time. I'm just so over it now. It's extremely annoying because I want to get on with things... Mainly buying a car, which I cannot finance until I'm a permanent resident. But also just having that security that I don't have to leave the country. Anyway, so this morning I e-mailed my MA and asked him to make a request that my application be processed by the Parramatta office. I think that is a reasonable request being that my application is now outside the service standard processing time of 6 months from the new 187 RSMS visa, and the fact that Melbourne is taking AGES to catch up. Parramatta is no longer backlogged and has been processing 187's lodged even up to February this year. Melbourne really should be sending files to Parramatta to clear the backlog of applications as quickly as possible! I hope my MA has so luck getting mine sent to Parramatta and getting a case officer allocated..........

Hang in there, cc23. Have you contacted your CO to see if they need any further documentation to process your application?

Completely understandable, cc23! I feel your frustration! I'm sitting at 7 months and 1 week and even that feels like an eternity. I can't imagine how you must be feeling after 14 months! :(

My application is also non-DRC at the Melbourne office. And yes, it is frustrating to see other peoples' applications processed - especially when they lodged theirs after ours!

This morning I e-mailed my MA. He was in contact with someone at the Melbourne PSE office a couple weeks ago and was told my application will be processed in 6-8 weeks from that time. I'm just so over it now. It's extremely annoying because I want to get on with things... Mainly buying a car, which I cannot finance until I'm a permanent resident. But also just having that security that I don't have to leave the country. Anyway, so this morning I e-mailed my MA and asked him to make a request that my application be processed by the Parramatta office. I think that is a reasonable request being that my application is now outside the service standard processing time of 6 months from the new 187 RSMS visa, and the fact that Melbourne is taking AGES to catch up. Parramatta is no longer backlogged and has been processing 187's lodged even up to February this year. Melbourne really should be sending files to Parramatta to clear the backlog of applications as quickly as possible! I hope my MA has so luck getting mine sent to Parramatta and getting a case officer allocated..........

Hang in there, cc23. Have you contacted your CO to see if they need any further documentation to process your application?

Yeah, I rang this morning to find out if there was anything I could do or provide, and was told they were too busy and hadn't looked at my application yet. If they need anything when they get around to opening my file, they will send a letter. They didn't say how long it might be, just basically to keep waiting. I got the feeling the current cases they are working on could be awhile... hence my frustration!

Robby

As Blossom mentioned he did not have to worry, staying with the same employer.

If present employer relieve your friend, he has to stay in same area and same or similar employment for completing two years.

​If he moves to big Urban center without any valid reason and DIAC trace it, his PR will be cancelled.

Sometimes, it really depends how efficient the CO is who handled your application. Same the case of my dad way back 2011. His nomination and application was lodged together August 2011, by October 2011 his nomination approved. After that no contact from the CO. January 2012, CO emailed for additional documents, so dad immediately processed the necessary documents. February, March, April and mAy had already passed and still no email received from the CO. So what we did, we emailed different people on the immigration that we had on our email list asking any updates on my dad's application. And there is one DIAC staff who had the initiative to forward it to my Dad's co regarding the update we need on their application. After a day, CO emailed us for the secondary installment. We pay immediately and PR granted straight away..

But on my case, when my CO granted my nomination she very efficient enough to look after my case.. And so very quick to reply on all of my queries. And she also give me the date when she is going to finalise my application.

So it really depends on the CO..

Morning everyone,

Its completely understandable mate, i have completed 10 months and have had a co for 6 weeks now but nothing from them, the wait is becoming unbearable now :(

Its completely understandable mate, i have completed 10 months and have had a co for 6 weeks now but nothing from them, the wait is becoming unbearable now :(

Hi guys I m also suffering from same problem waiting from 11 months even file is ready decision and checks are going to expire in next 2 weeks theire no system people are getting their result who lodge after me and I send 3 time email to immi in 11 months I it's reasonable but they said they are not allocate my file yet we allocating file up to 1 April we take several months to allocating your file.

Time line is 13 June melborne hr cook drc

my suggestion is to immi several months is finish take several years to just allocate file if any from immi dept dept pls look into cc23 file he is waiting from 14 months I mean march months they give them visa to 29 June why..no system here

I thought my file is drc they give me decision stateaway but now cheak are expire in 3 weeks then my file change into ready decisin to non ready decision it's looks funny then they demand new police cheak and medical then they take time to process I don't have trust to melborne immi dept..

Hi guys I m also suffering from same problem waiting from 11 months even file is ready decision and checks are going to expire in next 2 weeks theire no system people are getting their result who lodge after me and I send 3 time email to immi in 11 months I it's reasonable but they said they are not allocate my file yet we allocating file up to 1 April we take several months to allocating your file.

Time line is 13 June melborne hr cook drc

my suggestion is to immi several months is finish take several years to just allocate file if any from immi dept dept pls look into cc23 file he is waiting from 14 months I mean march months they give them visa to 29 June why..no system here

They will take another 6 months to reach June files, though immi website shows maximum 9 month for high risk country, lazy people couldn't change on their web so we can imagine how efficient they are..

before co makes a decision ,,jus let him no about the condition,,and if u can jus get a new contract frm the new employer and submit it to ur CO

Hi people my business has actually changed hands and has a new abn number now. My ma tells me just inform diac and reapply with a new sponsor. My file is with a co and am expecting to get a result any day :(