RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh Yes it is after 4 years of working towards getting a PR status :)

Congratulations, Dutch! Got one question regarding your next move, can you get Australian citizenship without losing your Dutch one? Or it's still like the old days. Cheers~

Congratulations, Dutch! Got one question regarding your next move, can you get Australian citizenship without losing your Dutch one? Or it's still like the old days. Cheers~

Hah good question by Dutch law I would have to resign my dutch citizenship before I can become an Aussie, so unless the change to the law in holland I will not be applying for australian citizenship

Hah good question by Dutch law I would have to resign my dutch citizenship before I can become an Aussie, so unless the change to the law in holland I will not be applying for australian citizenship

Smart and patriotic man!!! Lose Netherland, lose Europe~

Good morning everyone. Does anyone have the latest processing times from the Melbourne office?

Hi Sonic

I think the Melbourne office has been doing a lot of nomination approvals. But reading some of the earlier entries in this blog, it looks like they don’t seem to be allocating a CO to process the applications after that. Some seem to have been contacted by the admin staff for documents pertaining to the application after the nomination approval. Would like to hear from those who have had visas granted recently from Melbourne....would be good to know.....

Cheers

kkk666

Hi everyone

i lodged rsms 857 (paramatta) on 28 June 2012. I just found that I got case officer allocated 5 weeks ago but no communication at all. If I email my case officer will there be a negative impact if not what should I write which will not annoy her.

any suggestion

Hi everyone

i lodged rsms 857 (paramatta) on 28 June 2012. I just found that I got case officer allocated 5 weeks ago but no communication at all. If I email my case officer will there be a negative impact if not what should I write which will not annoy her.

any suggestion

Hi Amar, im in the same boat, applied 28th June have had a co since 5 weeks but i rang him directly, he was very co-operative and said i will be processing your file next week, he even said call me anytime if you have any questions! i would suggest just write a short email asking if they need anything or its always better if your co chases it up, after all we pay them for this only...

Edited by coolsurdian1

Sorry, yes we sent origionals, but those expired. The new ones they were happy with scans (well I assume, they granted the visa that day).

yes. more than 50% delays in decisions is only because of ignorance of MA coz they don't update files they apply file with few documents and wait untill co ask them for further documents. i am fedup with my MA who is also the owner of the restaurant. i agree that most of the co are very cooperative they answer quickly if you provide them all the documents quickly then they are quick to make decision it helps other applications.

i will share my updated timeline soon.

Hi all PR granted today!!!!

Lodged in Parramatta, processed in Perth.

To all still waiting, I feel your pain but we are very happy little family now after 11 months wait!'n

So so jealous dutchmen, but congrats!!

yes. more than 50% delays in decisions is only because of ignorance of MA coz they don't update files they apply file with few documents and wait untill co ask them for further documents. i am fedup with my MA who is also the owner of the restaurant. i agree that most of the co are very cooperative they answer quickly if you provide them all the documents quickly then they are quick to make decision it helps other applications.

i will share my updated timeline soon.

No, my agent didn't fail to update documents until asked. It was him hassling as to where we should send it, and why was our file not put in the drc pile which got it granted within two hours of his phone call. :-)

Only five months, which for June applications was pretty quick. If anyone needs an agent, George Lombard is worth using. :-)