RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

I wonder if they are taking that long for the decision ready files, I start to think they will take years to consider non decision ready files.. It's crazy.. Mel centre is very slow . It sucks to wait

I agree! I've been waiting over 13 months now... it sucks!

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

if you fulfilled all the requirements you are unlikely to be rejected. People who have been rejected have been because the company is closing, because immigration did a work place visit and they were shut at that time, because they didn't believe the job was to the level being claimed, and that their qualifications were not to a diploma level. That's all the reasons I have seen.

Of course if you failed the medical you could be refused too.

i see..but usually once there was an issue on our medicals they should have informed us right? btw we had our medicals way long ago thats july 10 2012.

Hi Everyone I got my nomination approved today. Also the immi says my application has not been allocated a case officer yet. However, they ask me to provide some additional item. What I don't understand is, if I don't have a case officer yet, then who is asking and why? Any idea how long it would take to allocate one?

Hi Everyone I got my nomination approved today. Also the immi says my application has not been allocated a case officer yet. However, they ask me to provide some additional item. What I don't understand is, if I don't have a case officer yet, then who is asking and why? Any idea how long it would take to allocate one?

Congrats Jhonson, even the administration side of diac are processing files and ask for some documents if required, we have a couple of pages back an applicant who got a email from daic admin asking for documents.

i see..but usually once there was an issue on our medicals they should have informed us right? btw we had our medicals way long ago thats july 10 2012.

Yes, most issues which you would fail the medical for you would likely know before hand. Although, saying that, my best friends family were applying to move to Canada when she was little. They went for the medicals, X-rays etc, and her dad was then told he had something wrong with him (can't remember exactly what) but two weeks later he was dead.

Guest Satyamuntha

Hi Guys,

I am new to this forum, have been following it for quite some time now.

I have applied for a 187 RSMS Visa, below are the details of my application:

September 2012 - Certified Nomination Submitted

September 2012 - Decision Ready 187 Application Lodged

September 2012 - Medicals completed and sent with Police Checks (At MA’s request)

November 2012 - Ack Letters for both Nomination + Visa Received

I come from the UK, a Low Risk Country.

At the end of March I decided to contact my MA as my application had gone over the 6 month timeframe stated on the DIAC website.

I was informed that he was on holidays until the end of April much to my surprise!

I see throughout this forum that people are being granted visas who lodged well after September 2012 and, like many others out there, my frustration is now unbearable.

Luckily, my employer is still waiting eagerly for me to come out to Oz and begin work.

Should I contact DIAC myself directly and request an update?

If I do would this make my case “Non Decision Ready” as I have been told my Agent he is the only person authorised to make contact with DIAC on my behalf.

Any help would be much appreciated.

S

hi everyone...!does anyone knows how long it takes to get ur visa after approved nomination by diac(melbourne office).my nomination was approved on 28 feb and i still got no co or visa .its been its nearly two months now

Hi hardy dhillon

No one can really give you an answer to this. This is like Russian Roullette. You spin and you land...all depends on your luck!!

I have seen people in these blogs have nomination approved and visa granted on the same day. And then there are people waiting for several months between the two for no appartent reason. My nomination was approved on 3 April from melbourne center and found out from DIAC that no CO has been allocated to my application yet. So there goes the endless wait.....All the best anyway and hope for the best!

kkk666

Hi,

does anyone know after how long I should contact immi about my file as its been almost 10 months. I applied frm Mel centre on 24th of June 2012. My file was non decision.

Hi Lovepreet

If I were you I would write to DIAC explaining that my case was way past the service standard and hence would like to know what kind of timelines apply in my case....Then they would atleast come back with some sort of time frame....

I find writing to them a lot better than talking to them..Not sure why. I dont like holding the line for half an hour!

Cheers

kkk666

Yes, most issues which you would fail the medical for you would likely know before hand. Although, saying that, my best friends family were applying to move to Canada when she was little. They went for the medicals, X-rays etc, and her dad was then told he had something wrong with him (can't remember exactly what) but two weeks later he was dead.

thanks blossom..now i have submitted my PCC to MA..waiting..waiting.. again..

hello everyone ,

just sharing a time-line

RCB applied 22 feb 2013

RCB approved 22 march 2013

E/er nomination applied 11 april 2013, got acknowledgement letter 12 april 2013

Visa applied 15 april 2013, got acknowledgement letter same day

Now real wait begins.......................gud luck to me and everyone else