Guest Rangerider33

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Guys,

Did anyone waiting nomination approval before submit their application.

My employer submitted nomination on 27th Septemper 2012.

And I was thinking waiting till nomination is approved before I apply for the visa. Because my salary ($44000) on the contract is below TSMIT. I thought it might not get approved so I don't want to waste another $3000.

Now the nomination is taking longer than I though and I'm worried it's gonna take the same time for my visa application.

My employer is willing to increase my salary, so is it possible if my salary is low the CO will ask for an update of the contract instead refuse me directly. If so, i'll submit my visa application now.

Any help will be appreciated.

Just make sure your employer lodge your RCB and nomination. TSMIT has nothing to do with rsms. I think only ENS HAS TO GO THROUGH THAT PROCESS

Yes, I would be double checking that one too. Try go Matilda.

Hi Blossom I went to a gent but no one knows how would diac react to it, I called up diac's general helpline too and they said sometimes the co can give you 28 days to lodge a new nomination but we cant be sure as it depends on the co too.

What do you mean you went to a gent? Diac isn't worth asking. They give out wrong info as often as they give out correct info.

Sorry typing error there. I have spoken to many ma now but no one can exactly tell how would my co react to it. I guess its only in the hands of co what wayout he chooses. Im meeting up with my ma tomorrow and will ask him to call up my co and explain the whole scenario. Hopefully the co would understand and find a good wayout. Its a big setback to start all over again as ill fall short of time too for the 1st July changes, rcb takes about 2-3 months including advertising period :(

what does ur lawyer says about it...and what about ur new employer,,

I don't have new employer becox that company own restaurant and they want to close it soon .and my MA want to inform immigrantion. But he will wait for one month. Do you know what else option I have becox I don't have ielts 6 band and what about MRT .

I don't have new employer becox that company own restaurant and they want to close it soon .and my MA want to inform immigrantion. But he will wait for one month. Do you know what else option I have becox I don't have ielts 6 band and what about MRT .

Mrt is pointless. Your option is to find another employer. Do you need 6 in the ielts for the new rsms?

Actually you should be thanking "Rangerider33" who started this thread back in 12-08-2010 at 09:30 AM.

Rangerider thank you!

But Blossom need thanks for all the valuable contributions to thread.

Edited by Move2

Hi guys

I applied for Rsms 857 (non drc) on 28 June 2012 at paramatta. According to my agent I have approved nomination but I can't see that anywhere in my paper work. Can someone clear my doubt that form 1054 was lodged to RCB, is that only used to nominate position or to nominate person who is going to work for employer as we do provide information of person in form 1054 if known?

i hope it is making sense if not let me know?

please anyone!

That's a bummer. Sneh, is it just a case of you haven't taken the ielts, or you can achieve 6's?

Hi how much time immigration give me to find another sponsor and can I apply 457 visa or student visa again. Is there any chance CO grant my visa . thanx