RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guys I had a question if my visa is granted and after lets say one month I plan to move to another company in a different state is that possible ? Does the other company needs to sponsor me for the same position and also it needs to be in a regional area ??

Yes, all of the above is correct for two years after grant. But you present employer have to relieve you.

If the company goes broke then you have done everything in your power to stay in the job. In that case, find a simular job in the same regional area and you should be fine. From the info immigration have sent people in that situation, it looks like the main thing they want to see is that you have stayed in that field and area.

**This is an automated response. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 19 March 2013

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

This mailbox handles enquiries about applications under the Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) and Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS).

It is important that you read this entire email as it provides answers to many questions about ENS/RSMS processing. Please be aware that if your query is addressed by this email or does not relate to an ENS/RSMS application already lodged you will not receive an individual response.

If your enquiry is urgent and relates to an ENS or RSMS case currently with the Melbourne Processing Centre you can expect a reply within 5 working days.

ALLOCATION TIMEFRAMES

Pre 1 July 2012 Applications

The network is currently allocating applications for assessment as below:

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=width: 188]

Processing Centre

[/TD]

ENS

[/TD]

RSMS

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Parramatta

[/TD]

All Cases Allocated

[/TD]

All Cases Allocated

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Melbourne

[/TD]

All Cases Allocated

[/TD]

1 April 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Perth

[/TD]

29 June 2012

[/TD]

7 May 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Applications declared as “Decision Ready” by registered migration agents continue to receive priority allocation. However, due to the unprecedented number of applications lodged in June 2012 we can not provide an estimated allocation timeframe.

If your application was lodged before the dates listed above please explain this in your email and we will respond to you as soon as possible.

We are working through our large caseload in the most efficient manner possible and thank you for your patience during this busy period.

**This is an automated response. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 19 March 2013

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

This mailbox handles enquiries about applications under the Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) and Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS).

It is important that you read this entire email as it provides answers to many questions about ENS/RSMS processing. Please be aware that if your query is addressed by this email or does not relate to an ENS/RSMS application already lodged you will not receive an individual response.

If your enquiry is urgent and relates to an ENS or RSMS case currently with the Melbourne Processing Centre you can expect a reply within 5 working days.

ALLOCATION TIMEFRAMES

Pre 1 July 2012 Applications

The network is currently allocating applications for assessment as below:

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]

Processing Centre

[/TD]

ENS

[/TD]

RSMS

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Parramatta

[/TD]

All Cases Allocated

[/TD]

All Cases Allocated

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Melbourne

[/TD]

All Cases Allocated

[/TD]

1 April 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Perth

[/TD]

29 June 2012

[/TD]

7 May 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Applications declared as “Decision Ready” by registered migration agents continue to receive priority allocation. However, due to the unprecedented number of applications lodged in June 2012 we can not provide an estimated allocation timeframe.

If your application was lodged before the dates listed above please explain this in your email and we will respond to you as soon as possible.

We are working through our large caseload in the most efficient manner possible and thank you for your patience during this busy period.

Well done parramatta centre coses but melborne centre pls move quickly

Hi guysneed help pleasi have found another job which will pay me more than. Where I am working now.I ha e got recedency from this employer. Employer is ready to GI e .e release letter . Will this effect my PR if I go to other employer. Its in the same territory ans its same field.

Update on my app:

Finally got a CO! Requested additional info from my employer on 13/3/2013. Employer sent in requested docs on 18/3/2013. Nomination approved yesterday, 26/3/2013.

Finally the home stretch I think...

Congrats !!! Finally the waiting is ending,,,,

what documents did diac request your employer?

Docs to show evidence of lawful & active operation in Australia & letter from accountant stating that the business is a going concern and has the financial capacity to meet all employment obligations for a period of 2 years. The accountant was able to provide everything right away, no issues at all.

Docs to show evidence of lawful & active operation in Australia & letter from accountant stating that the business is a going concern and has the financial capacity to meet all employment obligations for a period of 2 years. The accountant was able to provide everything right away, no issues at all.

congrates hope u will get your pr soon

Congrats!!!! You will be hearing GOOD NEWS soon!!!

Update on my app:

Finally got a CO! Requested additional info from my employer on 13/3/2013. Employer sent in requested docs on 18/3/2013. Nomination approved yesterday, 26/3/2013.

Finally the home stretch I think...

thanks for your information,,,, moreover ,, you r right i got pre-grant letter this evening,,, i had talk with my co he is great man,,, very polite ..

thanks everyone for your updates flying soon....

Congrats Sunypatni!!!!!

I do not know how long I have to wait to get a decision from DIAC because I have alreday said I might be going for holidays if I get Pre grant from them.Untill now I did not hear only tomorrow is left now my manager is asking if you are going or not I am in dilemma guys getting stressed!!!!

Edited by RBP

Thanks a lot!