RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ohhhhh dear. I don't think a refund will be possible, but you are certainly better off asking for one than not.

Not everybody lodges at the same time as the nomination. Everyone who applied drc will have done though.

3 weeks....just waiting for afp....so frustrating....

How can I do???

Hi sir my application was non decision ready and the problem in that my rest. Is going to close end of may what you think how much it will take more it's already nine months

So you are saying that you won't have a job after may? You are supposed to tell immigration if anything like this happens before the visa is granted. If you are very lucky then immigration won't do any work place or telephone interviews, and you might just get your visa before then. You could be in trouble if they realise you knew before the visa was granted that you wouldn't have a job though.

If I were you I would start looking for another sponsor ASAP.

Hello I lodge my file on13 June at melborne as a ready decision with approved nomination but I havnt got co yet waiting from 10 months my agent mail to immi they said they take several months due to the resion June rush they r very slow still on 1 April from last 4 months.:(

So you are saying that you won't have a job after may? You are supposed to tell immigration if anything like this happens before the visa is granted. If you are very lucky then immigration won't do any work place or telephone interviews, and you might just get your visa before then. You could be in trouble if they realise you knew before the visa was granted that you wouldn't have a job though.

If I were you I would start looking for another sponsor ASAP.

Hi I means If I got visa they can transfer me from one rest to another as they have more then 40 restaurants I didnot get any official confirmation but I think end of may they close . How much time it will take can you tell me any roughly . And which date Mel office picking file at the movement.

You are being sponsored for that one work place, you will have to inform immigration if they are transferring you to another site. As long as it is in the same regional area you should be fine.

If you look a couple of pages back people have posted the update emails with the dates. Nobody can know how long your visa will take. The longest anyone has waiting on here is 15 months. High risk countries seem to take a lot longer in some cases.

3 weeks....just waiting for afp....so frustrating....

How can I do???

are you still waiting for AFP????

there should be something wrong, AFP takes 1-2 weeks normally, did you call AFP ???they can advise the status of your application

good luck mate

You are being sponsored for that one work place, you will have to inform immigration if they are transferring you to another site. As long as it is in the same regional area you should be fine.

If you look a couple of pages back people have posted the update emails with the dates. Nobody can know how long your visa will take. The longest anyone has waiting on here is 15 months. High risk countries seem to take a lot longer in some cases.

Hi blossom thanx for reply just want to know how can I know about high risk and low risk am apply from Perth and second is it alright if my company have different abn no for all restaurant . Or it should be same abn thanx

There is a list on immigration somewhere of the low risk countries. Not to be rude, but I'm guessing from your English that you might be from a high risk country. I am unsure about the Abn number sorry.

Ryan, my afp came back really quickly, but my hubbies took weeks. The difference was he had sent his not as a PDF file. In the end he called them and they got it sorted straight away.

There is a list on immigration somewhere of the low risk countries. Not to be rude, but I'm guessing from your English that you might be from a high risk country. I am unsure about the Abn number sorry.

Ryan, my afp came back really quickly, but my hubbies took weeks. The difference was he had sent his not as a PDF file. In the end he called them and they got it sorted straight away.

Hi do u have any information when a melborne centre move from 1 April 2012 becz 1 April 2013 is coming

hi evryone,

i have one question. i got CO for my nomination on last thursday and asked if my company has any other franchise agreements or only one store?

here is my situation, my company has 3 different stores, one store had already sponsored and got PR, other 2 stores are waiting. i listen each company can sponsor on 2 people per year, does not matter how many stores they have under one company. is it true?????

i dont know why CO asked this kind of question. please any one reply to my doubts. thanks

Hi all

I had applied on 22 oct for 187 visa no CO allocated yet, but just to make the process fast i booked my visa medicals on 2nd April,now they send me a mail asking for Correspondence from DIAC about the Health Assessment requirements for your visa. please device what i have to do

Thanks

hi evryone,

i have one question. i got CO for my nomination on last thursday and asked if my company has any other franchise agreements or only one store?

here is my situation, my company has 3 different stores, one store had already sponsored and got PR, other 2 stores are waiting. i listen each company can sponsor on 2 people per year, does not matter how many stores they have under one company. is it true?????

i dont know why CO asked this kind of question. please any one reply to my doubts. thanks

I have not heard that. There has been at least one person on here who's company was sponsoring more than that in a year, and they were using an agent, so you would hope if it wasn't possible the agent would have told them.

Hi

Dose anybody know when the citizenship count down time starts? Like when we apply a permanent resident visa and get a bridging visa dose that one year starts from the bridging visa grant date if later on we get the permanent residency. Or it will start from the grant date of permanent residence?

CHEERS