RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi guys how long does medibank take to send the medicals in the nominated address...please advice...

Hi Chhote they took 3 Business days to finalise and posted them to the nominated address which was my CO. I rang Medibank and they said they posted on Monday(this week) the medicals has done on Thursday last week. I do not whether the CO received or not yet.Regards

Edited by RBP

Hi RBP. Yeah, i nominated my own address and then sent the scanned copies to the migration agent.

Has something changed since June. When we went for our medical we were told not to open our results under any circumstances as that would make them invalid. It had 'do not open' on the envelope too.

Has something changed since June. When we went for our medical we were told not to open our results under any circumstances as that would make them invalid. It had 'do not open' on the envelope too.

Sorry Blossom, i should have made it clearer. My MA told me to send a scanned image of the envelope and gave me a firm warning not to open the envelope.

Hi Blossom I agree with you this has not been changed.!!!!!!

Edited by RBP

How long it may take to deliver a letter from Darwin city to Melboure DIAC centre guys ?It would be a normal letter I think medibank just does the ordinary posting.I rang the clinic they said they posted on Monday. regards ,

Hi,

Dutchmaster Did you contact them may be send an email so that they may chase up your file !!!!!!!

Just came off the phone with immigration and they are no longer checking the status of an application meaning that they will not check if an CO has been assigned. (or even look at the case)

When I mentioned that I have been waiting for over 9 Months and that this is way passed their processing standard, I was told that the advise processing time only start when your case has been assigned an CO.

So my 9 months wait doesn't even register at DIAC. only if I get an CO and he/she takes over 8 months to action the application, then I would be outside their standards.

Anyway very unhelpful.:arghh:

Hi Guys , I need your help and advise , i applied for 857 29jun2012 within Australia , after 8 month i found i should apply for 119 not 857 because i held 457 visa from 18 month ago and if any one held 457 should be apply for 119 not 857 ,now i am waiting for case officer , really I NEED YOUR HELP if anyone know what can i do ? i got very bad stress, Thank you so much :(

Just came off the phone with immigration and they are no longer checking the status of an application meaning that they will not check if an CO has been assigned. (or even look at the case)

When I mentioned that I have been waiting for over 9 Months and that this is way passed their processing standard, I was told that the advise processing time only start when your case has been assigned an CO.

So my 9 months wait doesn't even register at DIAC. only if I get an CO and he/she takes over 8 months to action the application, then I would be outside their standards.

Anyway very unhelpful.:arghh:

I think best thing to contact them is through Email as I Emailed them on the 4th Feb and I got CO on 25 Feb.Contacting them by phone they never tell you either you have CO or some of the staff are not happy talking on phone I think the whole process is 5-8 months depending upon HR/LR to make a decision.These delays are becoming so common with the influx of application last year.Do not mention anything about timelines.May be just send an email about the status of your application that might be helpful.It is upto you.Regards

Edited by RBP

Hi Guys , I need your help and advise , i applied for 857 29jun2012 within Australia , after 8 month i found i should apply for 119 not 857 because i held 457 visa from 18 month ago and if any one held 457 should be apply for 119 not 857 ,now i am waiting for case officer , really I NEED YOUR HELP if anyone know what can i do ? i got very bad stress, Thank you so much :(

Do you have agent? I am not sure but I think IMMC can make out what is your visa class

no i applied by myself but i have checked with agent they said i should apply for 119 not 857 :(

Fantastico read below and tell us which one applies to you

The RSMS (subclass 119) visa is for applicants who were outside Australia and lodged an RSMS (subclass 119) visa application on or before 30 June 2012.

The RSMS (subclass 857) visa is for applicants who are in Australia and lodged an RSMS (subclass 857) visa application on or before 30 June 2012.

I think best thing to contact them is through Email as I Emailed them on the 4th Feb and I got CO on 25 Feb.Contacting them by phone they never tell you either you have CO or some of the staff are not happy talking on phone I think the whole process is 5-8 months depending upon HR/LR to make a decision.These delays are becoming so common with the influx of application last year.Do not mention anything about timelines.May be just send an email about the status of your application that might be helpful.It is upto you.Regards

I think it really depends on person to person, the guy I spoke to the other day was really helpful, he put me on hold for about 5 mins and in 1 hour I got a co

Fantastico read below and tell us which one applies to you

The RSMS (subclass 119) visa is for applicants who were outside Australia and lodged an RSMS (subclass 119) visa application on or before 30 June 2012.

The RSMS (subclass 857) visa is for applicants who are in Australia and lodged an RSMS (subclass 857) visa application on or before 30 June 2012.

Hi, i lodged this one "The RSMS (subclass 857) visa is for applicants who are in Australia and lodged an RSMS (subclass 857) visa application on or before 30 June 2012" i have checked and i found i need to apply for 119 not 857 because i held 457 in perth 20 month ago, do you have any advise? Thanks

Hi, i lodged this one "The RSMS (subclass 857) visa is for applicants who are in Australia and lodged an RSMS (subclass 857) visa application on or before 30 June 2012" i have checked and i found i need to apply for 119 not 857 because i held 457 in perth 20 month ago, do you have any advise? Thanks

I don't see you problem you're fine you are being sponsored and your where on a457 before. alll good.

Maybe copy and past your agents response here.

So if you were holding a substantial visa beofre 1 July 2012 then you could lodge 857 RSMS visa or RSMS(119) but only the condition would be If lodged 119 you must be offshore at the time of grant(they will notify when you need to be outside ) if you lodge 857 you must be onshore.See this link http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/skilled-workers/rsms/eligibility-employee-subclass-857.htm

Edited by RBP

no i applied by myself but i have checked with agent they said i should apply for 119 not 857 :(

That's fine. You should apply RSMS 857 visa. We have same case and also with my dad. I am also a 457 visa before secondary applicant of my dad's 457 visa. And apply my own 857 visa and it was granted.