RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi I am new to this forum... Just wanted to know what is the procedure once we receive pre grant letter from immi ?? Is it necessary to get the PR stamped from the corresponding country aus embassy (which ever country we fly) or just wait for the grant letter and we can use the same letter as proof to enter australia. Thanks.

hi guys iam new to this amaging forum...i just have a question hope you guys can help me......i got my case officer 18/02/2013....case officer asked for medical on the same day within 28 days...i did my medicals today 14/03/2013... but as iam in regional NSW i did my medical in local GP....the medicals then goes to the medibank and then the medibank will send it to be.... my worry is that since the case officer ask the medicals within 28 days iam afraid it will be very late ...as i did my medicals today...so iam sending my medical receipt today..while waiting for actual medical receipt...will i be fine...plz advice thnx....

Please share your timeline.. Thanks

Normally, 4 weeks payslip,police clearance are absolutely necessary document once you get co

What exactly is it they are looking for with regards to the pay slip? Just to verify that onshore applicants are in fact working for their nominating employers? I've been working for my nominating employer for just over a year, but still technically casual (with full time hours). My pay slips don't detail that I'm a casual staff member, but it shows the number of hours I've done in a fortnight. Will this be OK? Obviously once my visa is granted my employer will comply with the requirements and start paying me by salary, but I just hope that my pay slips won't be any issue when a case officer requests them...?

G'"day Blossom

Thanks for reply But i am worried as my friends said me that if contact DIAC about your application, they might get your CO but then they will ask more paper work. thats true what you reckon Blossom

Cheers

Yes, 9 months is over the time lines quoted, so can't hurt.

What exactly is it they are looking for with regards to the pay slip? Just to verify that onshore applicants are in fact working for their nominating employers? I've been working for my nominating employer for just over a year, but still technically casual (with full time hours). My pay slips don't detail that I'm a casual staff member, but it shows the number of hours I've done in a fortnight. Will this be OK? Obviously once my visa is granted my employer will comply with the requirements and start paying me by salary, but I just hope that my pay slips won't be any issue when a case officer requests them...?

This is what I dont understand, does it really matter if the applicant is working with the business before the grant of visa because the commitment is after the grant of visa....

It at least used to be that you had to physically turn up at the embassy where you fly to. Not sure if it is still the same since the changes.

Thanks For the reply, do u have any idea from the earlier posts what needs to be done. Thanks

It is because they wanna check are you wrking somewhere else aswell, How important are u to ur employer ,,I mean u can also work full time on Bridging visa,so why not start your salary thing now,,, One of my friend was also wrking at bottle shop along with being a cook ,,he had some issues with that,,

This is what I dont understand, does it really matter if the applicant is working with the business before the grant of visa because the commitment is after the grant of visa....

Hi guys.

First time poster, long time watcher. Engineer in WA, 187 visa DRC lodged on 27/2/13 (Still in for a long wait).

I know I’m not the only one who scans the forums on a daily basis in an attempt to find some positive news on processing times. Something that I think would be helpful is if there are any migration agents that read these pages, if they could post (anonymously if preferred) how long, in their experience, it has taken till CO allocation/visa grant etc. for their clients.

Way, way, way back on this thread someone was refused as they were not being paid at the level the employer had told immigration the job was at. Their excuse was that they were going to be doing the higher level job once the visa came through, but I'm guessing immigration were asking themselves why they were not already doing that role if it was a genuine role.

If you are on casual you should be fine as that should be about 25% more than the contract rate they will have told immigration you will be on. They are only worried if you are being paid less. I was also on casual rates before my visa was granted.

G'"day Blossom

Thanks for reply But i am worried as my friends said me that if contact DIAC about your application, they might get your CO but then they will ask more paper work. thats true what you reckon Blossom

Cheers

no, they will only ask for more paperwork if it is needed. In that case they will ask for it whenever they get to your file. My agent chased up mine (while asking where to send new police checks) and my visa was granted an hour and a half from the phone call.

Please share your timeline.. Thanks

nomination and visa apply: 29/06/2012 DRC/ HR

case officer allocated : 18/02/2013

case officer ask for medicals and police report the same day..

nomination approved: 21/02/2013

medicals done: 14/03/2013 and medical receipt send to the case officer

....just worried that the medicals will not be reached to the case officer within 28 days as they quated as it will take 2 more weeks...as i have done in regional GP and it needs to go to medibank and medibank will send it to my address and i have to send it to the immigration......thanks guys best of luck

Way, way, way back on this thread someone was refused as they were not being paid at the level the employer had told immigration the job was at. Their excuse was that they were going to be doing the higher level job once the visa came through, but I'm guessing immigration were asking themselves why they were not already doing that role if it was a genuine role.

If you are on casual you should be fine as that should be about 25% more than the contract rate they will have told immigration you will be on. They are only worried if you are being paid less. I was also on casual rates before my visa was granted.

Cheers Blossom79. Interesting... Well, in my situation, I'm not in my managerial role yet as it is pending on the grant of my visa. So despite the fact that I am currently a casual staff member, my wage is slightly less (we're talking maybe $600 less) than the salary package will offer, if I were to take my current weekly gross earnings and times that by 52.

I just thought of having another look at my Job Offer Letter, which goes along with my application and I recall my MA being very specific with the wording of the first paragraph. It goes on to offer me a permanent employment for not less than 2 years as (position) with (company) commencing from the date of the visa grant. And then later in the letter it details the salary package, etc... So I think this should be fine as it is perfectly clear that from the date of the visa grant that is what I will be paid. And as my current earnings are just a few hundred dollars off what I will be earning on the salary package I think it's nothing to worry about.

Cheers Blossom79. Interesting... Well, in my situation, I'm not in my managerial role yet as it is pending on the grant of my visa. So despite the fact that I am currently a casual staff member, my wage is slightly less (we're talking maybe $600 less) than the salary package will offer, if I were to take my current weekly gross earnings and times that by 52.

I just thought of having another look at my Job Offer Letter, which goes along with my application and I recall my MA being very specific with the wording of the first paragraph. It goes on to offer me a permanent employment for not less than 2 years as (position) with (company) commencing from the date of the visa grant. And then later in the letter it details the salary package, etc... So I think this should be fine as it is perfectly clear that from the date of the visa grant that is what I will be paid. And as my current earnings are just a few hundred dollars off what I will be earning on the salary package I think it's nothing to worry about.

Yea should be allright, in my case im being paid exactly what ill be paid for a year atleast so am not fussed about my payslips.

My co said he will be looking at my file tomorrow so that would had been yesterday but I haven't heard anything :(

Well fingers crossed for you. If your payslips don't mention casual, and it is only $600 a year hopefully you won't have any problems. I was a little panicky about wage slips, but they didn't actually ask for mine (not sure if my employer sent them in with the application though). Might be worth getting your boss to practice his speech on who is doing the job at the moment, and why you are not though incase you get a work place visit or a phone call.

hi..! blossom and everyone....! I m from adelaide and just new to timeline. My rsms119 application as a motor mechanic was loged as a valid application at melbourne office on 16/6/12.On 28/2/13 got call from melboune office at my work and they inquired few things and after an hour my work got a email that my nomination is approved.But since then its more than 2 weeks and i havnt been allocated wit a co.Can u plz tell me about this that how long normally does it take to get a co to be allocated after the diac approves the nomination...

hi..! blossom and everyone....! I m from adelaide and just new to timeline. My rsms119 application as a motor mechanic was loged as a valid application at melbourne office on 16/6/12.On 28/2/13 got call from melboune office at my work and they inquired few things and after an hour my work got a email that my nomination is approved.But since then its more than 2 weeks and i havnt been allocated wit a co.Can u plz tell me about this that how long normally does it take to get a co to be allocated after the diac approves the nomination...

Welcome to poms in oz!

Unfortunately there isn't a solid answer to this. Some people are straight away, some people it can be months. It seems to be a lucky dip which is not fun for everyone waiting.

Hi Guys, just FYI, here is My Timeline:

RCB applied 12-4-12 / RCB approved 12-6-12

Nomination + Visa applied 25-6-12 Melbourne

Non-DRC / High Risk / 119 / Office manager / Adelaide

No acknowledgement letter, Nomination approved on 5/3/13; Visa pre-decision approved on 14/3/13.

Ready to rock n roll...