RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

HI Guys , i have a question , i have current case with immigration fro RSMS 857 and i am waiting for but i need to travel outside Australia , already i have 2 years left of my 457 work visa , what can i do ? i think i need to send email to immigration , can you tell me to which email and what can i say , Thanks so much

Yes, let them know, as if you have applied for an onshore visa they won't grant it until your return. Also a good excuse to contact them and remind them that you exist. ;-)

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello everyone,,,just a quick question

1. Is there in quota or capping/queuing on RSMS visa for financial year,,I mean is there a limit for visas ???

2. Another question is my friend applied RSMS in second week of April2012(nomination and visa frm Adelaide non drc high risk) ,is there anyone else waiting that long???

THX

Hi guys .... Finally i got it

My timeline is below.

Visa type : 885 online

Lodgement : 15 june 2010

Co allocated : 25 feb 2013

Docs sent : 8 march 2013

Pr granted : 12 march 2013

I have applied RSMS also now have to withdraw that application.

Thank u very mich guys for ur support and special thanx to pomsinoz and all d members here and i wish u all get ur PR very soon.

Hello everyone,,,just a quick question

1. Is there in quota or capping/queuing on RSMS visa for financial year,,I mean is there a limit for visas ???

2. Another question is my friend applied RSMS in second week of April2012(nomination and visa frm Adelaide non drc high risk) ,is there anyone else waiting that long???

THX

There is no rsms capping that I know of. There is however capping for different jobs. I haven't been able to establish if this includes the rsms and ens or not.

There are indeed a few people who have been waiting that long, so don't panic yet. Are you from a high risk country?

Hi Everyone,

It seems there is a new article released by DIAC on the 11th of March, which can be viewed here:

http://www.immiexperts.com.au/2013/03/11/ens-rsms-processing-times-and-decision-ready-applications/

The main part of the article is here:

[h=2]ENS / RSMS Processing Times and Decision Ready Applications[/h]

At a recent meeting with DIAC’s Permanent Employer Sponsored Entry (PESE) section in Parramatta, the MIA was provided with an update on processing times and Decision Ready applications for the NSW, QLD and ACT caseload, as at 4 March 2013.

• Pre-1 July 2012 applications
    Parramatta Processing Centre
    ENS: All cases allocated
    RSMS: Applications recieved to 18 June 2012 have been allocated to a case officerMelbourne Processing Centre
    RSMS: Applications recieved to 1 April 2012 have been allocated to a case officer
    Perth Processing Centre
    ENS: Applications recieved to 29 June 2012 have been allocated to a case officer
    RSMS: Applications recieved to 7 May 2012 have been allocated to a case officer

• Post-1 July 2012 electronically lodged applications
    Currently allocating applications received July / August 2012

Processing time service standards

Applications are still within processing time service standards as shown online.

Grouping of cases

In an attempt to better manage the caseload, applications are being grouped by occupation (to enable case officers to develop expertise and experience in those areas), by employers and also by agents (whose reliability in providing good applications is recognised).

In May / June 2012, there were more than 30,000 applications on hand, and the refusal rate was 15-20 percent (up from the usual five-10 percent).

What interests me in this article is that it mentions that post 1 July electronically lodged applications (which is the 187 subclass) are currently being allocated for applications received in July / August 2012. This is great news! It is nice to FINALLY have an idea of approximately where they are! It is interesting that they say that applications are still within processing time service standards though, as I'm sure a lot of us are outside the service standard processing times! The 187 has a 6-month processing time and my 6-month point was on 11 March! But hey... if the post 1 July applications are up to July/August then I can't see mine taking too much longer as mine was lodged on 11 September! :)

So despite the fact that they are still hammering away at all the backlogged applications, I'm pretty sure that they have many case officer's designated to pre 1 July applications and others designated to post 1 July applications. This gives me some shred of hope that mine will get allocated to a CO before tooooo much longer lol

Very nyc info mate,,,, but with that electronically lodged application post July,,how do they distribute the cases,,I mean allotting the centers ,,does it still works the old way ?? like for Adelaide and Melb its The Melbourne Centre !!!

Hi Everyone,

It seems there is a new article released by DIAC on the 11th of March, which can be viewed here:

http://www.immiexperts.com.au/2013/03/11/ens-rsms-processing-times-and-decision-ready-applications/

The main part of the article is here:

ENS / RSMS Processing Times and Decision Ready Applications

At a recent meeting with DIAC’s Permanent Employer Sponsored Entry (PESE) section in Parramatta, the MIA was provided with an update on processing times and Decision Ready applications for the NSW, QLD and ACT caseload, as at 4 March 2013.

• Pre-1 July 2012 applications
    Parramatta Processing Centre
    RSMS: Applications recieved to 18 June 2012 have been allocated to a case officerMelbourne Processing Centre
    RSMS: Applications recieved to 1 April 2012 have been allocated to a case officer
    Perth Processing Centre
    ENS: Applications recieved to 29 June 2012 have been allocated to a case officer
    RSMS: Applications recieved to 7 May 2012 have been allocated to a case officer
  • Post-1 July 2012 electronically lodged applications
    Currently allocating applications received July / August 2012

Processing time service standards

Applications are still within processing time service standards as shown online.

Grouping of cases

In an attempt to better manage the caseload, applications are being grouped by occupation (to enable case officers to develop expertise and experience in those areas), by employers and also by agents (whose reliability in providing good applications is recognised).

In May / June 2012, there were more than 30,000 applications on hand, and the refusal rate was 15-20 percent (up from the usual five-10 percent).

What interests me in this article is that it mentions that post 1 July electronically lodged applications (which is the 187 subclass) are currently being allocated for applications received in July / August 2012. This is great news! It is nice to FINALLY have an idea of approximately where they are! It is interesting that they say that applications are still within processing time service standards though, as I'm sure a lot of us are outside the service standard processing times! The 187 has a 6-month processing time and my 6-month point was on 11 March! But hey... if the post 1 July applications are up to July/August then I can't see mine taking too much longer as mine was lodged on 11 September! :)

So despite the fact that they are still hammering away at all the backlogged applications, I'm pretty sure that they have many case officer's designated to pre 1 July applications and others designated to post 1 July applications. This gives me some shred of hope that mine will get allocated to a CO before tooooo much longer lol

Very nyc info mate,,,, but with that electronically lodged application post July,,how do they distribute the cases,,I mean allotting the centers ,,does it still works the old way ?? like for Adelaide and Melb its The Melbourne Centre !!!

yeah it's the same so WA goes to Perth PESE, NT/SA/Tasmania and Vic all go to Melbourne PESE and ACT/NSW/QLD go to Parramatta PESE

It means with 30,000 rsms files DIAC got more than $90,000,000 still they are unable to handle these files and they are making changes every year when we are in the half way to fulfill the requirement to apply PR. I came in Au in 2009 finished certificate 3 in cookery paid full fees of advanced diploma then they removed my course from demand list. i worked in oz restaurant, finished job ready test, was going to apply ENS with 2 year full time experience ( 1 year exemption was available). then last year they finished the 1 year exemption if i finished 3 year then my TR finished before it. Then i applied RSMS, now long Wait......

Hey Swaran Mate can you share your time line,,and hey im planing to go through job ready program Can u assist me,,,ur the only person ive seen who has done JRP,,,Thx

It means with 30,000 rsms files DIAC got more than $90,000,000 still they are unable to handle these files and they are making changes every year when we are in the half way to fulfill the requirement to apply PR. I came in Au in 2009 finished certificate 3 in cookery paid full fees of advanced diploma then they removed my course from demand list. i worked in oz restaurant, finished job ready test, was going to apply ENS with 2 year full time experience ( 1 year exemption was available). then last year they finished the 1 year exemption if i finished 3 year then my TR finished before it. Then i applied RSMS, now long Wait......

Theres way to much load with melbourne center,,so many states,,this is why they are so slow,,

yeah it's the same so WA goes to Perth PESE, NT/SA/Tasmania and Vic all go to Melbourne PESE and ACT/NSW/QLD go to Parramatta PESE

You can see my time line under my post.

JRP is just a way of making money for DIAC. Its a one year programe. you have register online. firstly:-In 12 months every month you have to write an article of 1000 words by log in the tra website( it includes whatever you do in the kitchen cooking, preparation, equipment u use, something about team work etc) funny thing is that one month written work u can paste in rest of 11 months. second:- u have to do online course cost around $750.after six month pay them $2000 and they will send one person in ur kitchen who will take 6-8 pictures of u doing different jobs, 3- 4 questions common. then next step. all together cost $4000. very easy. u have to send them 1 year payslips.

tat was i mostly worried about what to write in my journals,,,can plz enlighten me more,,,or do u have a copy of the journal,,what to write in there,,,,ive registered my new employment,,and i have to write and post last 8 months of journal manually frm my last job coz I dint do it on the online portal,,I have been wrking in the hotel industry frm last three years,,and I tink I can clear my last stage,,bt im jus stuck on this bloody journals,,if u have any material plz foward at ginz4uuu@gmail.com would really appreciate it mate,,

You can see my time line under my post.

JRP is just a way of making money for DIAC. Its a one year programe. you have register online. firstly:-In 12 months every month you have to write an article of 1000 words by log in the tra website( it includes whatever you do in the kitchen cooking, preparation, equipment u use, something about team work etc) funny thing is that one month written work u can paste in rest of 11 months. second:- u have to do online course cost around $750.after six month pay them $2000 and they will send one person in ur kitchen who will take 6-8 pictures of u doing different jobs, 3- 4 questions common. then next step. all together cost $4000. very easy. u have to send them 1 year payslips.

Hello Guys, got something to share. I have heard that if an applicant owes money to banks or private institutions like mobile service providers, visa will not be granted until or unless the applicant pays the due. How true is it?

First time I've ever heard that ... that bollocks lol

Hello Guys, got something to share. I have heard that if an applicant owes money to banks or private institutions like mobile service providers, visa will not be granted until or unless the applicant pays the due. How true is it?

It depends if you have a police clearance of the country where you debt is from but it does not mention it, your fine

Its only if you owe money to Australian Govt ,,,,nthing related to private institution nor mobile companies,,

So if the perth processing center is currently working the applications lodged on 7 May 2012, how could they possibly catch the 9 months waiting queues? This month they still process the files from May last year, then I reckon they at least need another one month before they would start working on the applications lodge on June, no?

So if the perth processing center is currently working the applications lodged on 7 May 2012, how could they possibly catch the 9 months waiting queues? This month they still process the files from May last year, then I reckon they at least need another one month before they would start working on the applications lodge on June, no?

Yet there have been people who lodged their application in late June in perth and have been granted their PR?!?!?

My application was lodged on June 20th and still no CO or response!@!

No, only if you owe the Australian government.