RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

they must missed your file I think, did you call them to figure out ?

Yes, rang my CO only to find out they had too many cases, so I have gone back into the pipeline to wait to be re-allocated to a different CO. They said allocations happen every Friday so maybe next week or the week after I will get a new CO.

I thought I was close to the end after getting a CO last month.. turns out that is not the case! Just need to keep positive.... :(

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

got email said "Attached is a letter requesting you to go offshore to enable finalisation of your 119 visa application"

Pre-decision advice - clients need to be offshore for their visa decision Under the Migration Act 1958 (the Act) and the Migration Regulations 1994 (the

Regulations), to be eligible for the grant of a Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (Class AN, Subclass 119) visa, you must be outside Australia at the time the decision maker decides your application.

To enable the department to continue assessing your application, you will need to do the following:

• arrange departure from Australia within 28 calendar days after you are taken to have received this letter. Please ensure you are aware of the entry and stay requirements for the country you intend to travel to, particularly if it is not your usual country of residence

• contact the Australian mission you intend to visit to have your visa evidenced to ensure it has visa facilities and to discuss how long you may need to remain in the country to have your application decided and the visa evidenced

• inform the department of your intended travel dates from and to Australia.

• inform the department immediately if departure plans are altered

• do not re-enter Australia until you receive notification that a decision has been made on

your application.

does it means I can go overseas now???

Congrats mate celebarte time!!!!!!!

Yes, rang my CO only to find out they had too many cases, so I have gone back into the pipeline to wait to be re-allocated to a different CO. They said allocations happen every Friday so maybe next week or the week after I will get a new CO.

I thought I was close to the end after getting a CO last month.. turns out that is not the case! Just need to keep positive.... :(

Personally I think your case will be solved quickly once been allocated to new CO

since they cannot make you wait for almost 1 year

Edited by fqyyy

Thanks fqyyy, I hope you're right.

And Congrats to you, by the way!!

Hi CC23 You are the one waiting long here so I agree with Fqyyyy you will get there as soon as get CO or even without any notification of co allocated mate best of luck!!!!!!

You should make prepare ready document like AFP clearance or any document when they ask you. Because, I prepared everything possible document, I applied AFP again last week, my old one was already expired. That should help for them and any other people waiting in quee..

You should make prepare ready document like AFP clearance or any document when they ask you. Because, I prepared everything possible document, I applied AFP again last week, my old one was already expired. That should help for them and any other people waiting in quee..

Yes mate you are right I did the same thing my AFP has alreday expired but CO did not ask for (I already had a month before) Could not do much about the health about my child because we have done in overseas and Global Health actually did not put in the system so CO asked for that is why this wait is for me but I have alreday advised to the CO as I have contacted GH they said to advise to co so I have done my part let us see !!!!!!

Yes mate you are right I did the same thing my AFP has alreday expired but CO did not ask for (I already had a month before) Could not do much about the health about my child because we have done in overseas and Global Health actually did not put in the system so CO asked for that is why this wait is for me but I have alreday advised to the CO as I have contacted GH they said to advise to co so I have done my part let us see !!!!!!

You going to get approval no more than a week....

Congrats!! Can you share your timeline. Also, whether your application was Drc or non Drc ??? Occupation????

all the information isin signature. anywyas

rcb and application to diac lodged in 15 jun 2012. ack: 27th june 2012 ,need for paid employment asked by diac in 23 feb 2013, PR grant 27Feb 2013

rcb and application to diac lodged in 15 jun 2012. ack: 27th june 2012 ,need for paid employment asked by diac in 23 feb 2013, PR grant 27Feb 2013

you really need to update your signiture to make it clear:laugh:

Hi, Neet007~What documents did you hand in as the need of paid employee? as DIAC asked my mate the same thing...