RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did you get a receipt? I just sent that and the co found the file.

Hi Blosoom, The medical was actually done in 09/05 /2012.I had beeen tracking with DHL courier, Global health received it in June But I do not have any receipt from Global health because they do not provide us.I got the receipt of my home country you reckon it will work???

RBP

Edited by RBP

Hi Blosoom, The medical was actually done in 09/05 /2012.I had beeen tracking with DHL courier, Global health received it in June But I do not have any receipt from Global health because they do not provide us.I got the receipt of my home country you reckon it will work???

RBP

Well it is worth a try.

i asked my MA about how much time it will take my PR to come..and he said we got an email from immigration they said they ll take decision till march for everybody

If it is trus,then this is a good news for everyone here on this forum,who are waiting for so long!!!!

Hi RBP, how do u create your status on bottom of posting??

Hi Gotintaung, to put a signature click on private messages which is located on the top of your page and then go to my setting and click on edit signature and you can put what info you wanna .... Thanx mate

Edited by RBP

Hi Gotintaung, to put a signature click on private messages which is located on the top of your page and then go to my setting and click on edit signature and you can put what info you wanna .... Thanx mate

I means that one ....Employer Nomination Approved 02/10/2012 , Visa Sub-class-RSMS(119) Applied on 26/04/2012 Melbourne PSE , NOn-DRC CO allocated 25/02/2013 asking addional doc and waiting................... I have done create nothing comes up... Thanks for help...

working now thanks.... doesn't come up immediately.. just waiting few minutes.. Thanks RBP.

i was on medical leave from last 1 month and college had not yet approved my medical leave..it is in processing..i was overseas..and i am fail in some units and suffering from low attendence..so i think cn take some action may be..regarding my visa

Hi Sahil,

if your student visa cancelled it doesnot have any affect on rsms visa processing. My close friend had simlar siuation last year. immi had cancelled his student visa due to some reasons, so he stayed india 5 months when his rsms visa approved he back. now living in tasmania

Congratulations! It seems that your application is not decision ready? Can you let us know what kind of job you are working and any additional documents requests? Thx!

I am working as System Engineer in WA based company. There were no additional documents required. Not even got notified about CO assignment.