RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

Hi Mate,

I do not want to rain on your parade but you are most likely in for an additional 3 months wait at least.

DIAC is still processing pre July applications, I have already been waiting 8 months now and no CO.

There are some post July ones being granted. I'm sure they just have a spinning chair in the middle of all the applications, have a spin around and grab whichever one they lay their hands on.

I applied in June and waited five months. I'm sure there are other equal applications to my own, who are still waiting.

None of it fits any pattern at all.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Different rcbs ask for different hoops to be jumped through. If you got a positive reply from your rcb you will be fine on that count.

I have got RCB approved last year july 2012. Nomination not approved yet because CO not lodge yet. How many chances to approve nomination by CO. Are they making double check my work employer's details? Isn't it?

I have got RCB approved last year july 2012. Nomination not approved yet because CO not lodge yet. How many chances to approve nomination by CO. Are they making double check my work employer's details? Isn't it?

Nobody can tell you. You might not even know you have a co until they either grant the visa or ask for more info.

It could be that they are double checking things, or your application could just be one of the many that they haven't even looked at yet.

It is a very unfair system in my opinion. At least if they processed them in the order they came in people would have more of an idea about where they were in the process.

Nobody can tell you. You might not even know you have a co until they either grant the visa or ask for more info.

It could be that they are double checking things, or your application could just be one of the many that they haven't even looked at yet.

It is a very unfair system in my opinion. At least if they processed them in the order they came in people would have more of an idea about where they were in the process.

That's right! I have not idea how they control sequence procedure. Hopefully, I wish write letter to immigration minister, absolutely unfair some just my friend they come with student visa and then they applied refugee, not only one person, they also do all fake things and they got PR quickly within few months. I try normal way any pay tax government but process takes too long..

Hi,

Has anyone today's NSW application progress email from DIAC, I don't seem to get a reply anymore to blank emails.

The network is currently allocating applications for assessment as below:

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]Processing Centre

[/TD]

[TD]ENS

[/TD]

[TD]RSMS

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Parramatta

[/TD]

[TD]All Cases Allocated

[/TD]

[TD] 13 June 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Melbourne

[/TD]

[TD]All Cases Allocated

[/TD]

[TD] 1 April 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Perth

[/TD]

[TD]29 June 2012

[/TD]

[TD] 26 April 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Applications declared as “Decision Ready” by registered migration agents continue to receive priority allocation. However, due to the unprecedented number of applications lodged in June 2012 we cannot provide an estimated allocation timeframe.

That's right! I have not idea how they control sequence procedure. Hopefully, I wish write letter to immigration minister, absolutely unfair some just my friend they come with student visa and then they applied refugee, not only one person, they also do all fake things and they got PR quickly within few months. I try normal way any pay tax government but process takes too long..

I know exactly where you are coming from. I came on a student visa and had to watch my course mates cheat their way through the course. Then lie about their work experiance etc.

It is them and people like them making it harder for everyone else. My rcb was turned down the first time as they had had so many applications from people who were working in a simular, but not skilled profession. We got put in the pile with those people even though the company I work for is 100% the business it claimed to be. I don't think they had even read the application, as the reasons they listed did not apply at all. They just assumed we were one of those many applying who were not eligable. Very frustrating.

And now they are cracking down on the 457 visas, mostly to make government look good, but also because people have been dishonestly getting sponsored for jobs that Australians could do no problem. They just make it harder for all the genuine people.

one of my friend she applied as a cook,,and evn d employer dint do much advertisement she still got her RCB bt on her RCB advice they mentioned that advertisement wasnt done or something like that,,,she applied pre july and still waiting fr CO

I think it is depends on your state RCB policy, because Accountant do not need to advertised because it is on skill short list in TAS

hope this info helpful

okie so this means ur going to apply frm the same employer but different venue this time,,Am i correct?? tat sounds good ,,,but why dont u apply MRT and still go on applying ur new case,,MRT will jus help u stay longer in the country and fight for it,,,Second have you thought of clearing JRP job ready program from TRA,,,if ur skills are accessed I reckon u can easily apply for state nomination,,,Cooks are now getting back in demand in all states.l.

the employer is same.I have been working in both places from last year..financially , the former was doin good as this business was very recently opened .

Hi Guys I have my CO few minutes ago asking for additional info in regards of my son's medical.We actually did his medical last years June he is in Overseas he was overseas at the time of doing medical the info should be with Global Health Sydney. How can I contact them and say well we had organised his medical such a date and so but when I was trying to ring the number(GH) the number is not use anymore is there any way I can contact them or do we have do his medical again anyone help me please.Regards, RBP

Edited by RBP

Hi Guys I have my CO few minutes ago asking for additional info in regards of my son's medical.We actually did his medical last years June he is in Overseas he was overseas at the time of doing medical the info should be with Global Health Sydney. How can I contact them and say well we had organised his medical such a date and so but when I was trying to ring the number(GH) the number is not use anymore is there any way I can contact them or do we have do his medical again anyone help me please.Regards, RBP

do you have any paperwork about that medical exam? if so scan and send it to CO

otherwise you need to try to contact Global Health Sydney, try yellow page to find out their phone

but finally, you got CO now!!!

Congrat RBP! You will hear good news soon....all the best...

Try dis one mate,,,http://www.immi.gov.au/gateways/panel_doctors/contact_us/

Hi Guys Can I ask a Health Request ID to my CO for E-health (I am from 100% e-health country)because my CO has not sent any number it will be easy and quick to send through the medicals of my son.Although We have done last yeras june but he is still asking for it might have lost in (Global Health Sydney).

Thanx

Edited by RBP

do you have any paperwork about that medical exam? if so scan and send it to CO

otherwise you need to try to contact Global Health Sydney, try yellow page to find out their phone

but finally, you got CO now!!!

No I do not have because the panel doc sent them directly to Global Health Sydney at that time I have tried to contact them But the phone is no longer in use and the system message says contact to relevant CO for any Medical reports so do you think it is a good idea to tell my CO that We have done in May 2012?Thanx

Edited by RBP

Does anyone know roughly how long it takes between Nomination Approval and Visa Approval?

Lodged in Perth, non drc, Child Care Group Leader in Dunsborough, WA.

Nomination lodged 7 June 2012

Nomination acknowledged 20 June 2012

Visa Application 21 June 2012

Visa acknowledged 7 July 2012

Nomination Approved 23 February 2013

hi..i am on student visa nw..want to know if my student visa gets cancelled for some reason and if i apply for MRT than it will affect my RSMS file...?please give me some advice..

That doesn't sound good. You would probably have to let immigration know for their character checks that you have had a visa cancelled/refused or whatever it is they ask.

Why do you think your student visa will be cancelled?