RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

Hey thx blossom... but do I have to apply my case again from the beginning that is from RCB,, or just need to go with my application as it is..

Well it is the company sponsoring you not the person, so I wouldn't think you would need to start again as the company is still the same.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey neet007 even with my case, immi have had asked my employer the same question and they have already forwarded the answers ....the jazzi's case made me socked ....fingers crossed everything's gonna be ok..

hey guys what are the chances of refusal from DIAC (melbourne). as i have told ya my boss go the case officer and they asked him to write a statement on why they need a paid emplyee. he have submitted his letter now its been 16 days we haven' heard from CO. as time line is 28 days. just nervous. and its already been 10 months i am woring with this company.

Processing your application

I have begun considering your nomination and require additional information or documents. Detailed information about each of the requirements is included in this letter.

Timeframe for response

You must respond to this request for documents/information within 28 calendar days of you receiving this letter. Please send your response to me using the contact details provided in the section Providing documents.

As this letter was sent to you by email, you are taken to have received it at the end of the day it was transmitted.

If you do not provide the requested documents/information within this time period, or you do not give adequate reasons why the documents/information cannot be supplied, a decision may be made on your application based on the information currently on your file. This may result in your application being refused.

If a document can not be provided within this time period you must provide documentary evidence of your attempts to supply the documents/information and provide a timeframe in which you expect it to be provided.

Documents required

The following documentation, information or action is required to process your nomination under the Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme:

NEED FOR A PAID EMPLOYEE – Reg 5.19(4)(a)

EVIDENCE OF ACTIVE OPERATION IN AUSTRALIA

Established Business

Hey blossom,,,yes I am using an agent I will talk to him regarding this issue. Can u also clarify regarding what is the requirement for the study . I have done cert 3(commercial cookery) then diploma and further advanced diploma in hospitality manag. I have heard under new rules they require cert 4 or two years of experience ..Is this correct??

indeed finger crossed man..... hope we both get the positive answer. am bit scared man. as myboss sent just the letter and contract letter and my payslips. i hope thats enough for the supporting doc.

hey neet007 even with my case, immi have had asked my employer the same question and they have already forwarded the answers ....the jazzi's case made me socked ....fingers crossed everything's gonna be ok..

Hey blossom,,,yes I am using an agent I will talk to him regarding this issue. Can u also clarify regarding what is the requirement for the study . I have done cert 3(commercial cookery) then diploma and further advanced diploma in hospitality manag. I have heard under new rules they require cert 4 or two years of experience ..Is this correct??

I'm sorry, I'm not sure about that one.

Hi guys just got disappointment today nomination has been refused don't know the reason my employer just called me, whenever I ll Come to know I ll let share on pomsinoz. Thnx :( best of luck you guys ll get urs visa soon

Firsty i am sorry for your news.. But i have seen same case with you please contact RCB and explain they will make letter for you. and than you are providing that letter to immi.

Firsty i am sorry for your news.. But i have seen same case with you please contact RCB and explain they will make letter for you. and than you are providing that letter to immi.

Just because the rcb aproves a job and person it doesn't mean immigration will. They have been doing more and more thorough checks on top of the rcb including phone calls and work place visits. I don't believe for a second the rcb would be able to do a thing. Immigration have their own extra checks.

Hi just wanted to let everyone know that we were granted our 119 visa on Friday. It has taken us nearly 2 years but now we can start planning. Good luck everyone,

Hi, Congratulation, how many months have you been waiting? HR? because i am going to 16 months, and i don't know many months should wait? 4 weeks ago CO asked for some information for an update form 80 and 1221!!!!

And that's the juices worth the squeeze..........congrats to you and wish u all the best for future :)

Hi Prayash,

Thats right, but from when we signed contracts with agents it was 2 years ago, but we had tried 176 route, but that didnt work, but yes lodged 119 7th May.

Ive noticed that Diac askin for

NEED FOR A PAID EMPLOYEE – Reg 5.19(4)(a)

Isnt this thing covered by RCB in there 1404 form...

If u clearly see on the second page of this document,when you get the advice.

why is that Immi ppl askin for the same thing again??

1404.pdf

1404.pdf

Edited by ginz
add attachment

under the new RCB rules (South Aus) its jus next to impossible to get an RCB Advice only,,and after that Diac wants more and more clarifications ,, its just crazy...!!

Yes, they want to see many of the same things the rcb does. And even if the rcb is satisfied, diac might not be.

hello everyonei am new to pomsinoz. i have applied for rsms(119) non drc(HR) on 22nd of june 2012 acknowledgement received on 29th of jun at perramatta centre .i have not received any response yet but my visa is going to finish in end of this month. If I will not receive any response till the finish of my visa, is there any way to apply for any kind of bridging visa as I am working with my employer from last 8 month. Can anyone help me with my situation?

:confused:

hello everyonei am new to pomsinoz. i have applied for rsms(119) non drc(HR) on 22nd of june 2012 acknowledgement received on 29th of jun at perramatta centre .i have not received any response yet but my visa is going to finish in end of this month. If I will not receive any response till the finish of my visa, is there any way to apply for any kind of bridging visa as I am working with my employer from last 8 month. Can anyone help me with my situation?

:confused:

Short answer, no. Why did you apply for an off shore visa rather than onshore?

Your only option if you want to carry on working is to get your employer to apply for a 457 visa.

or you can apply for student visa again but the only thing will be ,,u would be limited to 20 hours a week,,,and u can still stay wid ur employer..

thx ginz

as we have visa 573, my wife just finished her master degree(one year course) and i am allowed for full time work. I think if we want to apply for another student visa we can only apply for master course .