RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got this reply from Immigration which is on last month..

Dear Gontint

Thank you for your email.

At this stage this application has not been allocated to a case officer.

As mentioned in the automated response to your email, PESE is experiencing significant workload pressures due to the very high number of applications lodged in June 2012.
    Please refer to that email for information about current processing times.

For further enquiries regarding Permanent Employer Sponsored Migration please telephone the DIAC contact centre on 131 881 from Monday to Friday 9 am to 4.30 pm Eastern Standard Time.

Regards

Administration Team
    Perth Employer Sponsored Migration
    Department of Immigration and Citizenship

Hi guys just got disappointment today nomination has been refused don't know the reason my employer just called me, whenever I ll Come to know I ll let share on pomsinoz. Thnx :( best of luck you guys ll get urs visa soon

Hi Jazzi87 sorry to hear that mate, after such a long and stressful wait. Hope for you that there are options available.

All the best

Hi guys just got disappointment today nomination has been refused don't know the reason my employer just called me, whenever I ll Come to know I ll let share on pomsinoz. Thnx :( best of luck you guys ll get urs visa soon

Really sorry to hear that Jazzi87 :(

For what it's worth, I think you can appeal the decision... not sure what the process is, but I think there is an additional cost (of course)!

Best of luck to you

Jazzi87 - just out of curiosity, was your nomination approved by the RCB and refused by DIAC or was it the RCB that refused the nomination? Cheers

Edited by SonicBlue82

Hello everyone, I have a diploma of business and I have no idea which occupation I could apply for, some people told me that I may looking for a restaurant manager or business manager. However there is a cafe shop( gas station, milk bar and restaurant ) wants to sponsor me to work there as a shop manager that help them running the business. I am not sure whether my qualification is relevant the nominated position. Please give me some ideas about this everyone. Thank you

Hi Jazzi87

I take it that your qualifications match the nomination and the nomination matches the job description, did you have to do a skill assesment or not with being on shore. Realistically you MA should have picked up on anything that doesnt look just right, i do know from what my agent has told me that if your trade involves more than one skill then only put down one skill on the application and tailor the job description around that, for me it was quite easy as i have 14 years in the skill i am applying but could have added other things to that but she said that would be of no interest and complicate thinks.

Good Luck & Hope it all works out

Pete

Hey guys, been following your progress on here for a while. Just thought I'd let you know of movement at our end.

We applied 857, non DRC to Parammatta on 25th June.

As of yesterday we only had aknowledgment of application the boom! Employers nomination granted yesterday morning, case officer allocated for visa and request for further information regarding medicals. (Medibank neglected to forward my wife & sons medicals).

Medicals were located and re-sent yesterday, all being well visa should be granted Monday unless further complications arise.

Immi's statement reads processing 6th June at the moment for this visa but they are obviously a lot further on.

Hope this makes someones Saturday morning :)

Jazzi, I'm so sorry. I can only imagine just how bad you feel. Were you using an agent? If so, what do they say?

fell sorry brother, was it inshore or offshore,

hey guys what are the chances of refusal from DIAC (melbourne). as i have told ya my boss go the case officer and they asked him to write a statement on why they need a paid emplyee. he have submitted his letter now its been 16 days we haven' heard from CO. as time line is 28 days. just nervous. and its already been 10 months i am woring with this company.

Hi I applied for my Rcb from Adelaide in the new rules that is after july and got my approval in Nov 2012 and then I lodged my application for nomination and visa in December 2012. The issue I might be facing is that my employer wants to sell the business,that might work out in next three months. Can anyone plz tell me where do I stand in case the employer sells the business and the new employer still wants to keep me. I applied as a cook. thx