RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2009–10 Outcome ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2010–11 Outcome ,,,,,,,,,,2011–12 ,,,,,,,,,Outcome 2012–13

Employer Sponsored5 40 987 ,,,,,,,,,,,44 345 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,'44 554 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,47 250

RSMS (included above) ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,11 120 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,16 471 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,16 000

i got this info from immigration websit if u all guys study this thing and try to rember immigration press release early July they said they have received 9000 RSMS files in last week of June and they already have 11000 RSMS file in there hand so there is expecting delay in RSMS application result. But according to these fig this year they have target only 16000 file to approval but they have more than 20000 RSMS files in end of June . So this means till end of june2013 they ll only give result to the file received in 2011-2012. Becoz they do not have budget for more applications. So my question is there in no approval for 187 in 2012-2013 and last 4000 files which is received last day of June . If I am wrong plz clear my drought. I reAlly appreciate.

thanks

Edited by sam1234
Fig not clear

Congrats!!! :) Its party time for ya, mate! May I just ask how come there's a pre-grant and then a grant?

Hope I will receive some good news soon too...

Hey pre-grant when u apply for offshore application once u r co decide to grant u r visa they will issu pre-grant and u have to leave the Aussie to be grant .

Congrats to your friend! Hope that I will receive some good news soon too as I am also under LR, DRC and applied in Melb at the end of June 2012....fingers cross!!!

Just heard friends of mine who applied for RSMS 857, low-risk, non-drc, in Melbourne at the end of June received their PR last Monday. They didn't receive any notification that they were being assessed, just received approval.
Edited by jadepearl
add more info

some exciting news guys...DIAC have requested a form 80 and evidence of employment today.Have sent those document requested... Hopefully it won't be too long now... :D

Good to hear this wonderful news and many many congrats mate, could u pls share ur timeline, occupation, drc or non drc, low risk or h risk and which centre did u applied with us. I would really appriciate, Thanx ASHU

hi friends

any idea about DRC files late june 119 rsms

bcz 7 months gone still waiting of CO i think that this time no mean of DRC or non DRC ? :(

my time line is

rcb approved 25 may

visa and nomination loged 119- 24 june

ackg received 25 june

CO allocate WAITING.....................................:(

Edited by amit0079

hi friends

bcz 7 months gone still waiting of CO i think that this time no mean of DRC or non DRC ? :(

my time line is

rcb approved 25 may

ackg received 25 june

Hi Mate,

Same here, Non-DRC Low Risk parramatta RSMS 857 logged 20/06/2012, no CO assigned yet.

It is so close yet so far away!

Same here... 7 months have gone...

Applied late June 2012, LR, DRC...still waiting...

hi friends

my time line is

rcb approved 25 may

ackg received 25 june

just wondering how do immi work...cos I've seen people got rejected within a monthn' after applicationz lodge...( doesn't have to wait that long to get rejected).... some people get call for extra documents even though they haven't got their CO......some people get their visa way to early ,,,and ..., some has to wait 15 months and yet not

finalized.....