RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeh timeline is... Nomination ad visa applied 24 April... Nothing ask pre-grant letter straight up.... Leaving aus tommorw
Congrats mate, that's great news. Mate may I ask which centre did u applied and what is ur occupation?? If u tell us I would really appreciate. Thanx ASHU

Hey ****ers ,hope u doin well... Need some advice,how long does it takes to grant visa when u fly out..?

DIAC has introduced label-free services which means a visa label is not required any more. The visa grant letter is sufficient to serve as the evidence of your visa status. Please refer to the link below for more information.

http://www.immi.gov.au/visas/expansion-label-free.htm

Congrats and happy holiday mate...

Hi, I have one question. I lodged on the 31st May a 119 not DRC in Paramatta.

I am tempted to pack my things and start moving to Australia but I do not know if this is risky for my visa approval.

Does anyone know if they can reject my visa only because I am onshore when it is granted?

If I get my visa approved when I am in Australia I have to leave the country (to any other abroad country and also for one day) and fly back in?

Most people go for a few days. I have never heard of anyone going for less than five days. I think that is as advised by immigration. They won't refuse you for being onshore, but it is possible they won't let you in in the first place if they suspect you are not genuinely a tourist.

Personally I wouldn't, as you can see on here, it can take much longer, and occassionally applications are refused. Safer to wait.

Hi just wanted to let everyone know that after 8 months, we have finally been asked to have our medicals done, applied non drc melbourne 119 sub class visa, low risk. Hopefully not long more now.

Hello mate good to hear this wonderful news, could u tell us ur occupation and which month did u applied, Thanx ASHU

Hi just wanted to let everyone know that after 8 months, we have finally been asked to have our medicals done, applied non drc melbourne 119 sub class visa, low risk. Hopefully not long more now.

Hi,

Sophistikate,

Fingers Crossed!!!!!

Have you lodged your application through an MA?

Hi Guys One of my friend has been granted his PR just couple of minutes ago(Melbourne pse after a month than me on 31/05/2012 Non DRC) without notifying him he has got CO even,Immi staff just rang to his company to ask if he is still working them or not?

RBP

Edited by RBP

wow that 's great news ....looks like things are moving bit quicker now ...

Hi Guys One of my friend has been granted his PR just couple of minutes ago(Melbourne pse after a month than me on 31/05/2012) without notifying him he has got CO even,Immi staff just rang to his company to ask if he is still working them or not?

RBP

was that high risk or low risk ??

Hi Guys One of my friend has been granted his PR just couple of minutes ago(Melbourne pse after a month than me on 31/05/2012 Non DRC) without notifying him he has got CO even,Immi staff just rang to his company to ask if he is still working them or not?

RBP

RBP

thanks for sharing

he is HR or LR?