• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

any news ?????

Nope

ALLOCATION TIMEFRAMES

Pre 1 July 2012 Applications

The network is currently allocating applications for assessment as below: [TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]

Processing Centre

[/TD]

[TD=width: 189]

ENS

[/TD]

RSMS

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Parramatta

[/TD]

28 June 2012

[/TD]

15 May 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Melbourne

[/TD]

8 March 2012

[/TD]

8 March 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Perth

[/TD]

21 June 2012

[/TD]

27 March 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Now that's a timeline :chatterbox: But why is there a visa starting time ? I know that where you're granted you are told to entry in AU within 6 months by the time of grant end not to enter after a specific date . How is that ?

I don't understand what you are asking. You mean why do you need to start the job within six months? I assume because if it is a genuine job, and they have said they need you to work, then they need you to work. And that way if you decide not to come the visa can be cancelled after 6 months, rather than you turning up in a year and no two years of work for you.

that means they havent updated the timeframe yet

Nope

ALLOCATION TIMEFRAMES

The network is currently allocating applications for assessment as below: [TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]

Processing Centre

[/TD]

[TD]

ENS

[/TD]

RSMS

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Parramatta

[/TD]

28 June 2012

[/TD]

15 May 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Melbourne

[/TD]

8 March 2012

[/TD]

8 March 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Perth

[/TD]

21 June 2012

[/TD]

27 March 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

hi there guys happy new year hope we all get PR this year. I don understand one thing we all are in cat 1 but it feels like immi is treating us like third cat. any ways i got one question i got my rcb in june 2012, then applied for 857 in june 15 after submitting the doc got the acknowledgement form the immi. since then i haven't heard anything from them. so will immigrration assign me case officer straight or they will first approve my sponsorship. can any body please guide me on this; i will really appreciate it

Hi neet007, each case differs. Some people got nomination and visa approval at the same time, but basically nomination employer must be firstly approved before visa can be processed. In my point of view applicants 857 usually both approved at the same time, but again it's always up to DIAC

Well mate its all upto ur luck .... Cud be 4 months and cud be 1 year... Im near to 1 year for my DRC case ... My MA sent me forms to redo medicals and AFP expiring first week of feb and she also advised me to have patience(lol).... So hopefully it wont happen to anyone ... Seriously its painfull reaching 1 year for DRC case.

Well mate its all upto ur luck .... Cud be 4 months and cud be 1 year... Im near to 1 year for my DRC case ... My MA sent me forms to redo medicals and AFP expiring first week of feb and she also advised me to have patience(lol).... So hopefully it wont happen to anyone ... Seriously its painfull reaching 1 year for DRC case.

Hi KK just one question did immi ask u to do that or u r MA because my MA said when u logde u r application with a valid documents u don't have to do again .my all documents also expire but no one told me to again . Get the right info. Before u spend any penny .

Hi KK just one question did immi ask u to do that or u r MA because my MA said when u logde u r application with a valid documents u don't have to do again .my all documents also expire but no one told me to again . Get the right info. Before u spend any penny .

Immigration have asked people way back in this thread. My police checks ran out, but they only needed new Aussie ones as I hadn't been out of oz. It seems to depend on your co, but I think medicals are always asked for if they go over a year. I got asked for new ones for my 485 visa (and uk and Aussie police checks).

Hi vicky and blossom.... Just my MA told me to redo AFP and medicals not DIAC .... My CO didnt contacted us back after 28 sept 12 wen he sent email saying that he is my CO and will give his decision based upon docs provided and he also said sorry for delay but now again more than 3 months gone and no reply from him . My lodgement date was 6 march 12.

And once again no updates on the processing times....

ALLOCATION TIMEFRAMES

[TR]

[TD]

Processing Centre

[/TD]

ENS

[/TD]

RSMS

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]