Guest Rangerider33

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We both are in same boat mate, I'm completing 10 months on 6 January 2013

Hi jazzi.... Havent u got co yet??? My file is DRC and at paramatta... I think ur is non drc and from perth.... Wat ur MA is saying

I have got case officer in November then he requisted some financial documents from my employer, and my employer submitted on 6. December now waiting. fingers crossed.

Hi kk,

R u still waiting for Pr? It takes too long. hope you get after christmas.

I have one question to all of you if u could suggest me. My employer going to close his business end of this week due to some personal reasons, so what shold i do now?

should i inofrm to immi? If does they could cancel my visa or not? some my friends said immi might be said to find new employer to me in same area but if doen't find what happen?

Please suggest me what shold i do or if u hace any similar case experience plz share with us/

thanks

UOTE=veenameena;1936062190]Hi kk,

I have on/e question to all of you if u could suggest me. My employer going to close his business end of this week due to some personal reasons, so what shold i do now?

should i inofrm to immi? If does they could cancel my visa or not? some my friends said immi might be said to find new employer to me in same area but if doen't find what happen?

Please suggest me what shold i do or if u hace any similar case experience plz share with us/

thanks

hi veena this link may help you just leave ur question & post u will get ur answer http://myaccessaustralia.com/rsms-visa-applicants-need-to-stay-with-employer-2-years.cheers sam.

Edited by samkaur

I reckon finding job in another town is only option we will have in that situation ..and as long as we are in country and working in a same profession with award rate there won't be any problem....

thats right. My question is same( what happened if couldnt find new employer in same area. it might be difficult.

Hi kk,

I have one question to all of you if u could suggest me. My employer going to close his business end of this week due to some personal reasons, so what shold i do now?

thanks

Yes, you have to inform immigration of any changes. Has your visa been issued yet? If so you should be fine. If not you need to find a new sponsor ASAP.

Yes, you have to inform immigration of any changes. Has your visa been issued yet? If so you should be fine. If not you need to find a new sponsor ASAP.

Yes, I got my Pr in August 2012 and doing job for my employer from 1st september but now he is closeure to businessdue to fianical loss. I am worried of that if i am unable to find another full time job in same field than what happened? any idea will be appericated.

After all the stress of the visa process, now to find yourself without a job! I do feel for you. I am sure you will be free to

find another employer since it was not your fault that you did not fulfil the 2 year requirement. Good luck with the job

hunting.

Yes, I got my Pr in August 2012 and doing job for my employer from 1st september but now he is closeure to businessdue to fianical loss. I am worried of that if i am unable to find another full time job in same field than what happened? any idea will be appericated.

You have forfilled your end of the bargain. You have made every effort to stay in the job, but the company is going bust. I'm sure you probably didn't cause that. ;-)

They are not going to cancel your visa when it is not your fault the job isn't there any more. The whole company will be gone. Just let them know when you are no longer working there, explain why, probably a letter from your employer to say they are not trading any more, and tell them that you are now looking for a job in the same field also in your region.

Don't panic.

Hi guys ,happy new year 2013 , my 857 visa got approved today,hope to a lots of gud news in 2013 , thank you

Many many congrats for granting ur visa mate,, can u share us ur timeline, occupation and which center did u applied ? If u share us than I would really appreciate. Thanx ASHU

Guest daniel123
Many many congrats for granting ur visa mate,, can u share us ur timeline, occupation and which center did u applied ? If u share us than I would really appreciate. Thanx ASHU

THANKS ashu, applied non drc nomination and visa on 4th may 2012, acknowledgement 16may, nomination approved 31st october and asked for medicals on same day, 857 granted 31st dec 2012. coe:paramatta.occ; cook

thank you

Congrats daniel 123...happy new yr and ...wish u all the best for future..........Our timeline is pretty similar ........:)

THANKS ashu, applied non drc nomination and visa on 4th may 2012, acknowledgement 16may, nomination approved 31st october and asked for medicals on same day, 857 granted 31st dec 2012. coe:paramatta.occ; cook

thank you

Hi All,

Merry Xmas & Happy New year to all.

Back to the waiting game of Where in the world is your Case Officer?

Last update and timetable from DIAC = no update at all :(

he network is currently allocating applications for assessment as below:[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]

Processing Centre

[/TD]

[TD=width: 189]

ENS

[/TD]

RSMS

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Parramatta

[/TD]

28 June 2012

[/TD]

15 May 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Melbourne

[/TD]

8 March 2012

[/TD]

8 March 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Perth

[/TD]

21 June 2012

[/TD]

27 March 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Cheers

Hi All,

Merry Xmas & Happy New year to all.

Back to the waiting game of Where in the world is your Case Officer?

Last update and timetable from DIAC = no update at all :(

he network is currently allocating applications for assessment as below:[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]

Processing Centre

[/TD]

[TD]

ENS

[/TD]

RSMS

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Parramatta

[/TD]

28 June 2012

[/TD]

15 May 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Melbourne

[/TD]

8 March 2012

[/TD]

8 March 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Perth

[/TD]

21 June 2012

[/TD]

27 March 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Cheers

Been waiting 6 months & 15 days to get a CO.

Come on guys!