RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

By the look of it, your friend had 2 visas pending at the same time with DIAC, how did he manage doing that? Anyway, good on him/her!

HI, my friend is from China , 119 granted just 32 days after the 572 was refused .

By the way can i ask is it china seen as high risk or low risk country?

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Chances are few, You should target Jan.-2013 for last week of June DRC applicants for Perth and MEL even longer.

Looking at the pattern and quota for Melbourne NON DRC and non ETA, it can not be processed in 2012-2013 planning levels.

June rush and previous backlog will push NON DRC visa allocation in new year July 2013-2014.

hi friends

i had also loged in june 24 DRC at perth 119 my MA is say that wait jan-feb ,bcz DIAC will must give the result in these months ,let see friends:xmas23:

Good Morning guys

i really need your help. I just received my Residency in Novemeber then i went to india when i come back my manager called me for one year review. In past they told me that i was working very well not problem. Now they said they are not happy with my job they wants me demoted from my position. i start as an engineer here now they wants me to work here as an operator for 3 months then they will do my another review and if i did well then they will keep me otherwise i need to quit.

I think they wants me to redundant me but after 3 months not straight away so they do not have pay me extra money.

So if i find another job or quit this job, does it affect my visa? because this company sponcered me to get my residency.

plz tell me what to do?

Good Morning guys

i really need your help. I just received my Residency in Novemeber then i went to india when i come back my manager called me for one year review. In past they told me that i was working very well not problem. Now they said they are not happy with my job they wants me demoted from my position. i start as an engineer here now they wants me to work here as an operator for 3 months then they will do my another review and if i did well then they will keep me otherwise i need to quit.

I think they wants me to redundant me but after 3 months not straight away so they do not have pay me extra money.

So if i find another job or quit this job, does it affect my visa? because this company sponcered me to get my residency.

plz tell me what to do?

Hi, if you applied and have been granted a RSMS Visa then you must stay employed at your sponsor for at least 2 years.

Now having said that, if they fire you or make working impossible, you should contact immigration and make them aware of your situation and mostly likely you will not loose your visa if you leave your employer before the 2 year period.

It is always best to notify immigration, if you leave before your 2 years are up and you do not notify immigration they will access you case as breach of visa terms and conditions and possibly cancel your PR visa.

Keep you head cool and don't do anything Hastie and you will be okay.

Melbourne at the moment working upto 8 march has anyone heard from DIAC who applied in April please let me know.I am sure now I have to wait untill next year but when??????Please see my signature.Kind regards,RBP

Edited by RBP

hi everyone

DIAC ar processing 15 may at the moment and i lodged mine on 18 May, can anyone say will i get my approval before christmas or will i have to wait until next month?

thanks

Hi Flowkate,

It all depend on the number of applications in the que and if you are from a low or high risk country, if case officers are taking early Xmas breaks etc.

But is looks promising only 2 days off from the notification timeline from DIAC.

You probably will at least get a CO before Xmas if he or she will grant your PR before the end of the year, is anyone's ques.

Anyway good luck to you.

Edited by DutchmenwaitingforPR

hi everyone

DIAC ar processing 15 may at the moment and i lodged mine on 18 May, can anyone say will i get my approval before christmas or will i have to wait until next month?

thanks

Nobody knows. That is just the date that case officers have been allocated up until. If they need more info for people, or they are just hard cases that will slow down how long they take to get to the next applications. And has been said, it is holiday time, so even if you were allocated a case officer tomorrow they might go on holiday the next week.

I would think it is unlikely you would have it by Christmas, but you never know.

Good luck.

Hi Flowkate,

It all depend on the number of applications in the que and if you are from a low or high risk country, if case officers are taking early Xmas breaks etc.

But is looks promising only 2 days off from the notification timeline from DIAC.

You probably will at least get a CO before Xmas if he or she will grant your PR before the end of the year, is anyone's ques.

Anyway good luck to you.

thanks dutchmenwaitingforpr

Nobody knows. That is just the date that case officers have been allocated up until. If they need more info for people, or they are just hard cases that will slow down how long they take to get to the next applications. And has been said, it is holiday time, so even if you were allocated a case officer tomorrow they might go on holiday the next week.

I would think it is unlikely you would have it by Christmas, but you never know.

Good luck.

Thanks for your reply blossom you are right.

Thank God... and to God be the glory...MA rang up at 1500H hours today saying that we have been granted PR. Hang in there guys... it's raining PR so I hope that all of us will be granted PR before the year ends. God bless... Godspeed!!!

Timeline: DRC 857 visa application filed 26/6/2012, Paramatta

Acknowledgement: July

Nomination approved, medical for youngest kid: non migrating medicals required: Oct 25

MA chased global health: Oct 25 - Dec 12

PR granted: 13/12/12

The network is currently allocating applications for assessment as below:[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]

Processing Centre

[/TD]

[TD=width: 189]

ENS

[/TD]

RSMS

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Parramatta

[/TD]

28 June 2012

[/TD]

15 May 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Melbourne

[/TD]

8 March 2012

[/TD]

8 March 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Perth

[/TD]

21 June 2012

[/TD]

27 March 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Congratulations, Psalms23! I lodged my application around the same time at Parramatta, so can you tell me your nomaited occupation and are you from low risk country or not? God bless you...

Thank God... and to God be the glory...MA rang up at 1500H hours today saying that we have been granted PR. Hang in there guys... it's raining PR so I hope that all of us will be granted PR before the year ends. God bless... Godspeed!!!

Timeline: DRC 857 visa application filed 26/6/2012, Paramatta

Acknowledgement: July

Nomination approved, medical for youngest kid: non migrating medicals required: Oct 25

MA chased global health: Oct 25 - Dec 12

PR granted: 13/12/12

:xmas24::xmas25: Power Plant Operator, High Risk: Noy-pi.

I hope and pray that everyone gets PR soon...in His time.

Congratulations, Psalms23! I lodged my application around the same time at Parramatta, so can you tell me your nomaited occupation and are you from low risk country or not? God bless you...