RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

hi friends

i had loged 119 DRC application in june 2012 at perth almost 20 weeks going any idea when i can expect to get the case officer?:smile:

Hi Amit.

You must be getting case officer really soon.I applied DRC In June 2012 aswell and my visa has been granted.Many of my friends who applied DRC applications in June 2012 at Perth got allocated the case officers. so good luck!!!

Here is my timeline.

RCB Approved-04 may 2012

Nomination Applied-05 May 2012

Nomination Approved-02 August 2012

Visa Applied-29 June 2012 At Perth Office

Granted-06 Novemeber 2012

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does anybody have recent news from Melbourne Center?

my timeline is:

Nomination approve April 2012

DRC application & Nomination lodged 14 May 2012

Acc Letter Received 16 May 2012

Mine was lodged a month after yours, drc at Melbourne and was granted last week. I am from a low risk country.

Has your agent chased it up yet?

Mine was lodged a month after yours, drc at Melbourne and was granted last week. I am from a low risk country.

Has your agent chased it up yet?

Thanks for your quick reply.

congrats for your PR & wish u all the best for future.

I'm from high risk country so it my take 2-3 month more then.

yes, my agent chased it up and they said no CO assigned yet.

Hope it would be soon, because as you know it is a nerve crushing time.

That isn't right. Get your agent to chase this up. You should have had an acknowlegement email way before now. Have they taken the visa fee from you?

Hi,

blossom I called to immi & they sent my ack letter on 3rd July & i was shocked then i called to my MA & he said he didn't receive anything.I don't know whts goin on. I am so depress now. I said to immi tht send me copy if ack letter but they said we can't send u & also immi send another copy yesterday but still didn't get to MA.my case is too complicated. Any advice blossom much much appreciated.thx

Hi all, had some news re my application. A case officer was assigned on Monday and the business nomination approved. Fingers crossed I have a decision soon. Hang in there everyone who is still waiting, it will happen.

when did u apply? Thanks

Does anybody have recent news from Melbourne Center?

my timeline is:

Nomination approve April 2012

DRC application & Nomination lodged 14 May 2012

Acc Letter Received 16 May 2012

Hi PJ

mine is very simmillar to urs

nomination(2ND STAGE) approved may 2012

DRC APLLICATION LOGED 27 MAY

ACK LETTER RECEIVED 2 JUNE

NOTHING AFTER THAT cALLED IMMI TODAY SAYS ITS TAKING 9-12 MONTHS

Hi PJ

NOTHING AFTER THAT cALLED IMMI TODAY SAYS ITS TAKING 9-12 MONTHS[/QU

Did you send your application to Melbourne office??

Also your name is like Persians. Am I right??

HI guys,

Update: Friends of ours have been assigned a CO today, they applied non-DRC to Perth office on the 15th June. Low-Risk, sponsored as an electrician, with family.

Hopefully we'll come through soon as we applied a week before them!!

Great news for non-DRC's waiting patiently like myself (....!)

Hi PJ

NOTHING AFTER THAT cALLED IMMI TODAY SAYS ITS TAKING 9-12 MONTHS[/QU

Did you send your application to Melbourne office??

Also your name is like Persians. Am I right??

Hi PJ

yes i applied at melbourne (unfortunetely the slowest of all)

And I am from India

Hello all

I m new to forum.

My RSMS 857 visa Non DRC timeline is:

Nomination lodge : 25 April 2012

Nomination received : 15 May 2012

Visa application : 18 May 2012

Ack rec : 25 May 2012

Approval : waiting

No reply from DIAC yet

Lodged at : Parramatta Sydney

Waiting for long and i dont know how long will it take?

Is anyone granted visa approval recently?

hi flowkate, what's your current update any news from diac? suny

thanks

Hi Mates,

u may want to read this interesting article i found on the net: http://immigrationptyltd.wordpress.com/

timeline:

DRC 857 at Parmta - 26 June 2012

Acknowledgement - aug

CO asking for medicals for my son - 25 Oct

MA said that we might have a duplicate entry for the medical results, which I don't know how DIAC can't reconcile the results. MA said we need a resolution

Visa Approval - waiting and praying.....

t

hi Psalms23, what is your current update from diac , does your visa granted or still waiting?

thanks suny

hi friend

i hear from my MA now perth is going to clear the all file of may .and because my file is DRC so i think that now immi will allot the co for june drc files .i think they r going to start from 29 june drc file and then 28 ,27,26 .just finger cross.pray to god.every thing should be fine

Hi,

blossom I called to immi & they sent my ack letter on 3rd July & i was shocked then i called to my MA & he said he didn't receive anything.I don't know whts goin on. I am so depress now. I said to immi tht send me copy if ack letter but they said we can't send u & also immi send another copy yesterday but still didn't get to MA.my case is too complicated. Any advice blossom much much appreciated.thx

If immi ack that they recv the application and send letter then its not complicated at all,may be your agent email id or some communication details are wrong.Thats all

hi friend

i hear from my MA now perth is going to clear the all file of may .and because my file is DRC so i think that now immi will allot the co for june drc files .i think they r going to start from 29 june drc file and then 28 ,27,26 .just finger cross.pray to god.every thing should be fine

Although that would make no sense (and would be completely unfair), it would explain why my agent has other cases lodged after mine that have already been approved. I received an email from wa.pse yesterday (even though I applied through nsw.pse) saying that my case has not yet been allocated a CO and is unlikely to be finalised before December. :( Seems there is no real advantage to being DRC at the moment, especially with Perth and Parramatta.

hi Psalms23, what is your current update from diac , does your visa granted or still waiting?

thanks suny

Hi Sunny,

still waiting. I was asked by MA to get transaction number and date when my son's medical were sent to DIAC. Gave them the details yesterday.... Still waiting. Good luck to all of us. God willing next month, hoping to get our PR.

If immi ack that they recv the application and send letter then its not complicated at all,may be your agent email id or some communication details are wrong.Thats all

Agreed. Your agent should be sorting this out ASAP. It shouldn't be hard for them to work out if he has misspelled his email address.

If not he will need to work out what is happening anyway, as presumably no email would be getting through from immigration. If I were you I would just ask if he has resolved his email issues with immigration yet, and if not, when he expects to have.

Good luck.

857 granted today (low risk country)!!! (see details below in signature)

No notification of CO assigned, straight through to permanent residency (PR). No more stress :)

Congrats mate, may I know ur occupation . I would really appreciate. Thanks ASHU