RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

Hello there blossom.I just keep following your post, and it seems we are so closed in timeline. I am in DRC lodged june 17, 2012 however, I got approval of Company nomination last week November 7 and until now I have no Idea if I got a case officer for our visa application. Was the process are same to you or it just straight give u an information that you got an case officer and after couple of hours they approve your application?.

By the way congrats! I am very happy to see this post.So glad..Thanks

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello there blossom.I just keep following your post, and it seems we are so closed in timeline. I am in DRC lodged june 17, 2012 however, I got approval of Company nomination last week November 7 and until now I have no Idea if I got a case officer for our visa application. Was the process are same to you or it just straight give u an information that you got an case officer and after couple of hours they approve your application?.

By the way congrats! I am very happy to see this post.So glad..Thanks

My agent chased up out application today, they sent an email saying we had been allocated a case officer, and then yes, two hours later visa granted. I am gobsmacked really. I had expected at least a call to the work place after us failing the rcb the first time. I had just been telling my work mates it could still take weeks when my agent phoned. I wondered off and sat on my own and they all came over when the saw me crying lol.

I'm still pretty teary. I had half expected we would be refused. It is such a relief.

My agent chased up out application today, they sent an email saying we had been allocated a case officer, and then yes, two hours later visa granted. I am gobsmacked really. I had expected at least a call to the work place after us failing the rcb the first time. I had just been telling my work mates it could still take weeks when my agent phoned. I wondered off and sat on my own and they all came over when the saw me crying lol.

I'm still pretty teary. I had half expected we would be refused. It is such a relief.

can anyone suggest me the best aagent for RSMS please.i want agent who has very good knowledge and experience of RSMS and who is honest and good. Please recommend me .i want agent in Melbourne.

Thank You friends

hi everyone,

i am in big problem , i have lodged 119 visa on 28/06/2012 at parramatta center as cook, acknow,letter 3rd july,2012 and still waiting. i am on bridging visa and my case is in MRT. just yesterday i received email from my lawyer that my MRT case is open and the hearing is on 3rd, jan, 2013. anybody know, how to extend my stay here?. until my 119 visa granted from immigration, please give me the current proccessing time of parramatta center. thanks

congratulation to all who granted their visa. and wish me best luck

god help us

hi everyone,

i am in big problem , i have lodged 119 visa on 28/06/2012 at parramatta center as cook, acknow,letter 3rd july,2012 and still waiting. i am on bridging visa and my case is in MRT. just yesterday i received email from my lawyer that my MRT case is open and the hearing is on 3rd, jan, 2013. anybody know, how to extend my stay here?. until my 119 visa granted from immigration, please give me the current proccessing time of parramatta center. thanks

congratulation to all who granted their visa. and wish me best luck

god help us

this is from yesterday:

Parramatta

ENS 16 May 2012

RSMS 7 May 2012

Melbourne

ENS 20 January 2012

RSMS 20 January 2012

Perth

ENS 18 June 2012

RSMS 20 March 2012

What do you mean that your case is in MRT? Also are you DRC?

can anyone suggest me the best aagent for RSMS please.i want agent who has very good knowledge and experience of RSMS and who is honest and good. Please recommend me .i want agent in Melbourne.

Thank You friends

hey every1:biggrin:

just want to share the happiest day of ma life, i got my 119 GRANTED this afternoon. I am so sorry for the late post, actually being weekend it was busy at ma work place and beside that i m been busy n booking tickets to be offshore.

Once again i would like to thank each and every person on pomsinoz who had been giving right decision and direction to move on life, i think that without pomsinoz my life would have been more stressful than it was. But finally happy ending, new life begins!!!

and best of luck to all other members who is been waiting for a long time, i m pretty sure u will get it soon either tommrow or day after but u will.

thx once again

sambo

hey every1:biggrin:

just want to share the happiest day of ma life, i got my 119 GRANTED this afternoon. I am so sorry for the late post, actually being weekend it was busy at ma work place and beside that i m been busy n booking tickets to be offshore.

Once again i would like to thank each and every person on pomsinoz who had been giving right decision and direction to move on life, i think that without pomsinoz my life would have been more stressful than it was. But finally happy ending, new life begins!!!

and best of luck to all other members who is been waiting for a long time, i m pretty sure u will get it soon either tommrow or day after but u will.

thx once again

sambo

congrulations sambo85